Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with how tatty her house looks 😂

Wish she would delete her home account!
Oh my god same. My flat looks better than that and I don't have a home account 😂 Apparently she's house proud but I don't know what of? Look at some of her most recent photos. Piles of stuff shoved in baskets, a dusty looking pair of GHDs?

Mind you she's proud when she has shower so the bar must be pretty low for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When the piano/keyboard comes Ben will have to stick some big note letters to the keys for little Bogey to remember them & not get overwhelmed 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like her absolute reliance on Disney is a bit of a personality substitute.
It defines an audience for her, it’s something to talk about, it’s something for her walls etc

Reactions: 14
When she eventually gets this keyboard I can just imagine if she plays it in her vlogs it will be as cringy as her careokes. Obviously I may be wrong but going by her singing I don't think she has much musical talent. She's the sort of person who will learn one song and think this makes her Mozart. Or will bang on about how she's always been soooooo passionate about music. I think someone said previously on tattle she said she had piano lessons as a child. Her family just strike me as the type who do things that are seen as high class, I.e going skiing, obsessed with brands and music lessons. 2015/2016 Brogan you could tell she came from some wealth because she wanted the champagne life style when she barely had been beer money. Nowadays, she can afford it but is still as tacky as hell
Brogan thinks she’s champagne when really she’s just warm piss in a plastic pint glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Photo of two sixty year olds in their living room or brogie and benji? You decide...
Everything looks so squashed Together in her living room 😫 why spend £300k + on a house that only just fits your sofa and rug. The bloody door is touching the tv stand it’s so small.

Reactions: 15
Brogan thinks she’s champagne when really she’s just warm piss in a plastic pint glass.
Omg I thought I was the only one who said this expression! 😂🤣 Some people think they are champagne in a tall glass when actually they are just lukewarm piss in a plastic cup

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything looks so squashed Together in her living room 😫 why spend £300k + on a house that only just fits your sofa and rug. The bloody door is touching the tv stand it’s so small.
They should knock the kitchen / living room through to one big open plan room or bring the wall forward to make the living room a small dining and the kitchen bigger to make it a living room / kitchen. They can’t go out too much through the garden as isn’t big enough.

If they knocked it through open plan, the junk room could be a lovely snug!

Reactions: 8
I got a piece made out of old records by a local artist inspired by the magic kingdom castle for a friend that regularly goes to Orlando, but that's my point elements to showcase Disney love without making it naff.
Also have clock by the same artist inspired by the local brand of tea, gives you an idea of it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The only reason she has a home account is because they are big at the moment coming off Mrs Hinch and the success she has had. Loads of big home/cleaning brands work with these home accounts so she will be trying to target that. She still posts most of the home stuff to her own account anyway so don’t know why she bothers. She’s just greedy and wants as many freebies as she can her her mitts on.

Reactions: 18
As if I posted something on her post on her home account about potential light damage to her poster if she keeps it next to the window (I should know I studied museum studies and artefact conservation) and shes bleeping deleted it? I was just trying to help...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This has to factor into the next thread title
Nah nah....I’m sorry I can’t remember who said these cus I’ll have to read through all of it. Please let me know :LOL:
Someone said- ‘got 99 mugs, and benji ain’t got one’
And thennnn someone expanded that to get
‘Got 99 mugs, and Benji is one!’
I mean it’s a winner hands down!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.