Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is a fan of Disney here (I suspect we have a few 😂) and fancies a laugh this Friday- check out Mary Neely on Twitter. She's done a lip synced version of a Beauty and the Beast song from home and it made me giggle this morning

Reactions: 1
This was my guess, basically she wants to allow Binkybee to moderate the comments on her videos (i.e: delete anything even remotely negative or constructive.)

She's probably setting up Benji, I wouldn't be surprised if they become na 'Couple Channel' She's probably going to employ him for tax avoidance purposes.

Reactions: 12
Could be wrong but I think she’s going to pay or use someone she trusts to act as a moderator so they can delete all the “ negative “ comments from YouTube. You need to have a brand YouTube channel to have a moderator . If that’s the case she’s bone bloody idle !! She’s hardly snowed under with work. She must have got herself in a right state, been on zoom for biancas party and couldn’t delete all the negative comments fast enough about her bleeping mug collection vlog she uploaded that day next day she’s in bed having a “ wobble”
I bet she's trying toput Benji to work doing this while he's off due to Covid!

Reactions: 7
He already has a full time job being Bogie's personal chef and handyman. Not to mention taking her for her walk everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think he’d quit his job to “work for her”. I get the feeling his job pays well, I mean, he had his half of a house deposit ready when they met and he just waited for her to save up to match it. Plus if he’s away a lot, he’d not want to give that freedom up 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve been looking back at some of Brogans old videos as background noise whilst I’m working. The first vlogs available to us (the ones in the 60s/70s are when I really liked Brogan) and as much as I massively prefer her then to now, she is already showing the nasty and stuck up bits of her personality back then

Watch vlog 66 from 15.52 where she is slagging off now crap everyone’s content is..🙄 she comes across so bitchy. I’m starting to think she’s always been like she is now it’s just got more and more obvious and in our face.

Reactions: 19
Mooney's attempt at jumping on the template bandwagon... spot the mistakes 😂😂 I won't be correcting you though B, I'll let you work it out 😉

Screenshot_20200424_094515.jpg

Screenshot_20200424_094456.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching her Disneyland Paris 2018 vlog and she comes off so stuck up. She complains about queues and things not being like they were before... I just find her whole attitude so negative and I’ve really been put off watching her for life now. Disneyland is a magical place yet all she wants to do is moan and criticise like ???? Get with the programme you we’re lucky to even go in the first place on your way home from skiing!!!!

Reactions: 10
That's a music shop on Bournemouth by the way. £400! For something she'll use all of 4 times. She's got an office and a spare bedroom but this will be on the kitchen??? Why?
I posted about this above. Plus she’ll be having a stand to go with it! She’s determined to not let Ben have any space of his own isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 5
If she minimises his space there he’s less likely to fight as hard for the house if they break up. Psychologically, lack of perceived personal space minimises attachments. Not saying she’s deliberately doing that like

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If I was Benji I’d be turning that little “storage” room into a games room. Big armchair and tv so he can play Xbox and have his own space

Reactions: 35
If I was Benji I’d be turning that little “storage” room into a games room. Big armchair and tv so he can play Xbox and have his own space
But julie , I mean brogan would never allow that. It’s brogans house and Benji is paying for it !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.