Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I find this odd. He mentioned having kids and a family and all she says is "yeah kids... If we decide that's what we want".

Surely by now (seeing as you bought a 3 bedroom house!!) You would have discussed if you wanted kids or not?!
The two spare rooms are for her tit... not kids 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just finished the Q&A - or basically “not answering any questions that involve anything other than trips, the house or how we met even though we’ve talked about it 100000 times and keep repeating ourselves”.

Why even bother doing a video like this if you’re only going to answer questions that we already know the answers of, and YOU get to pick the questions?

So boring.

Reactions: 21
I really don’t think Brogan likes the house at all. She’s talking about moving again multiple times now and was very quick to say no it’s not our forever home. And when Benji said they’d be there 10 years she was immediately like “I think less”.

Must be nice to live in a world where you can just buy a house and then think about what you want to buy your next one. 🙄

Reactions: 36
Week 66 is hilarious when she is ranting and raving about haul videos and sponsored videos

Reactions: 2
Just finished the Q&A - or basically “not answering any questions that involve anything other than trips, the house or how we met even though we’ve talked about it 100000 times and keep repeating ourselves”.

Why even bother doing a video like this if you’re only going to answer questions that we already know the answers of, and YOU get to pick the questions?

So boring.

Called it.

Reactions: 1
I remember this too, her mum said she would have to pay her brother to take her to work the next day which I thought was ridiculous. Her mum is deffo toxic

Look at her plaits in the thumbnail of the q&a.. how can this girl really believe she has hair that’s “so so so thick” 🤦🏻‍♀️
What weekly vlog was this?

I really don’t think Brogan likes the house at all. She’s talking about moving again multiple times now and was very quick to say no it’s not our forever home. And when Benji said they’d be there 10 years she was immediately like “I think less”.

Must be nice to live in a world where you can just buy a house and then think about what you want to buy your next one. 🙄
My sister talked like this as soon as she moved early last year.

She (like Brogan) rushed the decision tbh.

And Brogan obviously isn't happy with the house. The problem is she doesn't have the vision or the effort to truly transform it. She's the kind of girl who keeps buying new new new like it will make her happy. Instead of working at anything. So this pattern will repeat.

Reactions: 5
Two things. They do not have sex lol. The way she said ‘we are like besssst friends really’...mmmmk hun.
The other thing is like the we are so right for each other, we have so much in common. Uh huh Disney and.......? Please someone name another thing?
She’s never owned a dog, her dad owns a dog who she stayed with briefly lol. Can’t claim free holidays as a thing you like in common, because I think we all here like the idea of free holidays haha!

Reactions: 21
Just watched the #60 vlog to see about the car park bit. I carried on watching and got to the bit where she said she went into Victoria's Secret to buy a bikini and the High waisted bottoms didn't suit her! Well well past Brogan, just you wait. Little did you know you would end up relying on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have never in my life known anyone to make fajitas in the oven?! I know you can buy the ready meal ones that you can put in the oven but she showed the chicken they were having and you would definitely make that on the hob? What on earth. Any excuse for a takeaway eh?
I know this is pages old sorry but catching up. My brother told me about putting fajitas in the oven and it's a game changer! Literally just chop your peppers, onions and chicken and whack in an oven tray with your fajita seasoning and cook for about 30 minutes. It tastes better than pan fried to me...plus it means I can go and sit and have a glass of wine rather than standing over the pan!

Reactions: 10
I know this is pages old sorry but catching up. My brother told me about putting fajitas in the oven and it's a game changer! Literally just chop your peppers, onions and chicken and whack in an oven tray with your fajita seasoning and cook for about 30 minutes. It tastes better than pan fried to me...plus it means I can go and sit and have a glass of wine rather than standing over the pan!
Perhaps I'll give it a try! And apologise to Brogan if I enjoy it 🤣

• Haha
Maybe I was lucky with my new build but the walls seem really thick! We never hear our neighbours! Our house was 315k (Bedfordshire) but we only have a mortgage on half of it atm (shared ownership was all we could afford mortgage wise) but it felt good to move out of my parents straight into a 3 bed that can easily be our forever home 😊
We're not the best/very experienced at DIY so a new build was a good choice for us.. Not sure why lazy broges didn't go for one too..

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions of what I could do with my garden, I'd love to know. It's small and a blank canvas at the mo. I want to improve it during lockdown but I have no inspiration at all and don't think I'll be able to get many supplies online..
We lucked out with ours too! 3 bed detached new build with a massive garden -£390k also on shared ownership but we'll be here for a very long time as we love the area so much.

We've been here nearly a year and had no issues except some problems with the drainage in the garden which they are sorting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.