Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that hates brogan’s and her mum’s laughs?????????? They are unbearable!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
8878B8DF-ED94-4FA1-BACC-2544430C7A2E.png

What’s the watering can for? What gardening has she been doing?!

Reactions: 7
She’s made an updated channel trailer.... that is clearly what has stressed her out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whhhhhy does she keep putting her hair in plaits!! It looks bloody awful, too short, too thin plaits and different lengths with bits poking out and frizzy!! It does not look good Brogan, stop it, stop now

Reactions: 19
Omfg so I just watched weekly vlog 60 after all the chat about it yesterday 😳 Brogan has become her Mum! The fake laugh, the faked excitement, the derogatory manner in which she talks to Ben #Toxic

Whhhhhy does she keep putting her hair in plaits!! It looks bloody awful, too short, too thin plaits and different lengths with bits poking out and frizzy!! It does not look good Brogan, stop it, stop now
I will criticise her for many things but this is just daft 😂 You can’t say to girls with thin hair never braid your hair!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just watching the Q&A and I am sooo glad someone asked who loads the dishwasher and they selected that question and answered it for us all to know. Thanks Brogie- you answer the best questions EVER! I will sleep well tonight now I know this information!

😴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else see this on Brogan’s stories this morning? This is a prime example of why she is so self absorbed and makes no effort to connect with her followers. For one, this quote implies that she is doing something to need to take a break from. I think almost all of her followers will be working harder than her, having more life worries, putting more effort in and/or have much less free time that she has. But secondly, why would she not stop and think about the fact that we see her every week sitting around, eating and playing games and doing puzzles every single day. Most of her followers would love to have as easy a life as she does with so many gifted items and free holidays and spare time. She is deluded at best but most likely just unbelievably selfish. Me still out here working full time would love a “rest”.. like the sun(?). I understand that this pandemic is hard on everyone just now in all sorts of different ways and it’s not a competition. But she has so much to be grateful for and make the most of compared to the rest of us so all this self soothing, victim playing is painful to watch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think about it logically though, she stores her tripod in the room upstairs with the bed, and is surrounded by all her other tit.
She will then go into the ‘office’ to edit and upload...
There is no need for them to be next to each other plus running up and downstairs could add to her daily exercise 😂😂😂😂😂
Most YouTubers I watch who do Vlogs sat infront of a camera at home do that IN THE SAME ROOM AS THEY EDIT IT...🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s just an excuse for her to have her tat spread out around the house. Benji is such a lap dog and walk over to allow it - I mean what actually is HIS in that house? Where are HIS possessions? Where is HIS space? Where are HIS photos of family etc?

Reactions: 19
All she does is rest! How can you rest more? Do you want to be in a coma? I don't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just skimmed through her boring Q&A. Some observations:
1. Benji is getting very full of himself and is coming across as arrogant. It's like he thinks he's some sort of local celebrity now.
2. Brogan mixing up words- it's if the opportunity arose not rose Brogan! Basic mistakes.
3. They both look like 2 overgrown kids playing 'house' and I just can't take them seriously.
4. I don't see any chemistry. Not saying they will break up in the coming weeks but it all just seems a bit flat and boring. They won't make it long term.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m finding it hard to believe that people genuinly mistake Benji for Prince Harry. I imagine a very drunk person has made the comparison once and they’ve lapped it up ever since ... The pair of them are bleeping deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What is it with all their cctv, are they really that paranoid or have i missed something about a fucked up stalker.
The house looks like a tit hole so surely no one would want to break into that?!
The Trackers who were actually stalked in a far mirr dangerous country don't both with the camera's

Reactions: 11
Anyone else see this on Brogan’s stories this morning? This is a prime example of why she is so self absorbed and makes no effort to connect with her followers. For one, this quote implies that she is doing something to need to take a break from. I think almost all of her followers will be working harder than her, having more life worries, putting more effort in and/or have much less free time that she has. But secondly, why would she not stop and think about the fact that we see her every week sitting around, eating and playing games and doing puzzles every single day. Most of her followers would love to have as easy a life as she does with so many gifted items and free holidays and spare time. She is deluded at best but most likely just unbelievably selfish. Me still out here working full time would love a “rest”.. like the sun(?). I understand that this pandemic is hard on everyone just now in all sorts of different ways and it’s not a competition. But she has so much to be grateful for and make the most of compared to the rest of us so all this self soothing, victim playing is painful to watch.

I agree. I'm also starting to think that she really isn't that intelligent. Her grasp of speech and language is so poor, I don't think she understands things properly. She also doesn't have much grasp on what is appropriate or not.

Reactions: 10
Just skimmed through her boring Q&A. Some observations:
1. Benji is getting very full of himself and is coming across as arrogant. It's like he thinks he's some sort of local celebrity now.
2. Brogan mixing up words- it's if the opportunity arose not rose Brogan! Basic mistakes.
3. They both look like 2 overgrown kids playing 'house' and I just can't take them seriously.
4. I don't see any chemistry. Not saying they will break up in the coming weeks but it all just seems a bit flat and boring. They won't make it long term.
Thanks for the script I checked the thumbnail and couldn't waste 30 mins of her waste of time video saying words wrong so I caught up on Gemma Miles much better healthy porridge oats, glowing skin care routine I needed a mood lift Brogan drains my energy

Reactions: 2
This weekly vlog #60 is amazing Bogey’s golden moments 🤣 laughing at company with tbp error I was like how dare you 🤣

About leaving her dads.. “I don’t actually feel safe there now”. (Because you can’t take the piss by bringing lads home and not doing any chores to contribute so your dad gets annoyed at you being lazy and you basically class him as aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Moving to mummy’s “mum is being really welcoming and kind”. (Probs coz she regrets shredding your coat, erasing herself from your business and kicking you out)

About Meghan.. “she listens to me talk so much tit about myself all the time”.

About The Dentist.. “their going to put me down with general aesthetic”. (Hahahaha what the actual)

laughing at a brands spelling error from the blogger programme “provides instant moisture and nourishment to” *confused face* “they didn’t finish their sentence” *laughs* (really hun, duryation, rum just to name a few)

On her shopping “looks really flattering on me, really suits me” “high waisted doesn’t suit me”. (Nothing new here, I just find it really weird for someone to say that ABOUT THEMSELVES 🤷🏻‍♀️)

On the doctors receptionist when she couldn’t get her own way “she’s really rude, her customer service is terrible”. (She’s doing her job hun, you’ve just moved back to the area and demanding a years supply of the pill, sorry CONTRACEPTIVE PILL Incase anyone was wondering what pill she could possibly be talking about 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Her Graze box “I’m actually paying for my boxes now, like a normal er customer”. (Get away! Bogey doesn’t pay)

Giving blood “I’m so annoyed, they only have 17:10 and I finish work at 5 & I can’t go at lunch because I don’t think I’ll make it back in time”.

on the beach “this is actually 5 minutes from my mums house, I would absolutely adore to live round here”. (Moves there and visits the beach like never)

And that’s all folks.. from Bogey’s Bullshit #60
Just watched it, she sounded so posh, still a bit thick though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.