Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

54321Z

Even if you’re a vlogger, publicly posting stuff about flirting with your chiropractor is a bit weird tbh.

Reactions: 23

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
He probably drinks 1 Monster to get him through a 5am day at work while she’s glugging down a 6 pack of Pepsi just sat at her desk.

Justhavingalook403

Eating burgers and dancing about to the killers ( seen on Alice stories) Nhs are stretched to the limits and you have her abusing it for a simple cold 🙄

I think she’s such an unlikeable person that’s why she gets excluded from people/groups as she has this sense of entitlement and that she’s better than other people I don’t know if that it because of Julie. She has issues forming relationships Trek America, issues with her dad, falling out with Charlotte and whoever else

I looks like she’s finally realising about her weight gain going by the insta story of Dayton Carrie vlog about why she left for a while. Of course brogan doing it indirectly through Someone else as she can’t just say it for herself

To conclude Brogans an arsehole.

• Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
Also love how she showed off her 29p cards saying they’ll be ideal for Beth, Bongos mum and Gran 😂😂 bet she wouldn’t give Julie a 29p card!!
am pissing myself at this video it’s comedy gold 😂😂😂

• Haha
Imagine being so desperate that you're giving free promo to the company that put you on garden leave! I bet they're pishin' themselves laughing at her. How pathetic.

Fraser's flat is stunning, in comparison, her's looks like that gaff you end up at after going on a bender and folk are doing lines off of DVD cases.

• Haha

Elsass

Chatty Member
If she was sick enough to need A&E yesterday, she’s too sick to go to an event tomorrow!
Ridiculous time-wasting lazy waster

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Fucking hell Brogan. Spare a thought for others. I guarantee 99% of her followers will read that ig story and think, "What a bellend." It's clear she has never been through anything remotely traumatic/stressful. I do not wish sleepless nights on anyone, but this girl is SO out of touch.... woe is me, "for the first time in my adult life I didn't sleep at all last night," BECAUSE OF A COLD.

Screenshot_20200113-072517.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

Paddington_Bear

I’m speechless at her lack of interest with their new home. She’s just a very lazy girl who wants it all done for her so that she can accessorise and take pics for the gram 🙄
That's the thing, she has no interest I home interiors / Renovating so there was no reason in making a 2nd (or 4th if you include Benji and that stupid toy) account.
She banged on about buying a house sooo much, it became quite clear that she was only interested in being able to say we have a morgage/ own a house not actually loving there or making it their own.
She really thought she would be influxed by #ad offers and gifted items...which would have peaked her interest in the house, but as that has fallen through she couldn't give a shit as their is no gain for her.

It wouldn't surprise me that come April they still won't be in the house and she will be like 'hey guys, so we have decided to stay at Kevin's and rent the house . You know I'm so proud of being a landlord at 25, your know how many young landlords do you know? Do your research guys, it's the best way.'

Sorry that post is full of typos. I need coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Ld5503

LOLLLLLL at these minor Instagram influencers thinking going on holiday after holiday and uploading a few stories to insta is a balancing act😂 They actually are delusional enough to think they’re in the real world.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
urgh the smug look and head flick when she says "luckily im blessed with naturally curly hair" .......and a tash to rival clark gable ;)

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Not that life is a competition.... but Bogie, this week I have worked from 7am-8pm daily running our business (with only a break in between to cook a FRESH dinner for our 7 year old - not ordering from a stupid box with cooking instructions. And not feeding him nuggies). I've been sharing the care work with cancer nurses looking after my MIL who is living with us and has terminal cancer. Also not sleeping because the child is suffering night terrors at the moment which is getting on my tits, but hey he's a kid and theres a lot going on at home. Also our puppy was spade a few days ago so we're making sure she doesnt go bananas and injure herself, I've had to go out and do a big food shop because Ocado fucked up my order and it got cancelled...... but ya know what, we get on with it! It's called having a life.

How is she going to cope with a puppy? They are not an accessory! They are in a way, harder than babies because they are constantly on the move and don't wear nappies. Training needs to be EVERY session, not skipping them because you're tired or got the shits because you ate a doughnut - a bad dog is the most annoying thing in the world, and its a reflection on the owners I believe. Put work in, get results. Oh its so overwhelming having to wipe your own arse and phone Julie to help clean Kevins house.

Also, can we just take a moment to review when she said she will DEFINATLEY be engaged to bongo within 5 years. He's an idiot. But then again its a leap year, maybe she will do it.

Rant over.

PS: Wax that tash please.

xily

Chatty Member
4AAFA9CD-1C68-4131-9952-B65576DAA322.jpeg
Takes the actual piss.. you do the bare minimum anyways Bogey whats the difference

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21