Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also laughing at the Insta stories. 'I had a burger & chips because I'm not well, and this orange juice' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eating burgers and dancing about to the killers ( seen on Alice stories) Nhs are stretched to the limits and you have her abusing it for a simple cold 🙄

I think she’s such an unlikeable person that’s why she gets excluded from people/groups as she has this sense of entitlement and that she’s better than other people I don’t know if that it because of Julie. She has issues forming relationships Trek America, issues with her dad, falling out with Charlotte and whoever else

I looks like she’s finally realising about her weight gain going by the insta story of Dayton Carrie vlog about why she left for a while. Of course brogan doing it indirectly through Someone else as she can’t just say it for herself

To conclude Brogans an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sick enough to waste the time of a gp (or a&e), but not too sick to go to a big event in London. I've had the flu before and I felt so shocking I couldn't do anything. I also had bacterial tonsillitis a few years ago and I was too sick to actually get to the doctors, I just had to stay in bed and suffer it out! The last time I had a cold I felt rotten and still managed to getup at half 5 and get to work. But that shouldn't be something noteworthy, it's adult life.

I've never met this person but I feel real animosity towards her, I thoroughly dislike her and she encapsulates everything wrong with this generation. She's half assed, lazy, wouldn't know real work if it wrapped itself around her hair and called itself a towel.

She just needs to be cancelled, she's an asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If she was really on deaths door like she claimed, there's no way she should have been sharing air bnb with friend the next bloody day. If I were Alice I'd be saying no thanks love

Reactions: 18
A bit of topic...but how many people ( us lot ) have CCTV?
Is it the norm or are they being extra?

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..
We do, partner works away a lot and we both feel secure knowing it's there. It's at our front and back door. We also use it to check deliveries etc.

Makes me so angry seeing her prancing about like a buffoon in those insta stories yet she was up A&E wasting their time only 2 days before. She’s so infuriating!

also if she’s giving that girl so much love for her video being real about her weight gain etc then why doesn’t she do one herself?! It would be refreshing and she might gain an ounce of our respect back.

Reactions: 19
She’s still being excluded though isn’t she? These ‘friends’ never include her in their friendship groups, not even her ‘best friend’ Megan.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Gabby has bought a new suitcase that has a portable usb charger attached to it odds are Brogan is pissed about it and will get it by Friday after reading here. :rolleyes:

How many bloody suitcases she has a problem! Every bloody trip she goes on.
Im sure Gabby will get great use of it inside her flat (it’s not as though she goes anywhere is it).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I had the "flu" I wouldn't be at a press event swaying with Gary Barlow shes hell to watch all ready now she will be like Garys added me on twitter were best pals can imagine Benji meeting him baseball cap backwards howzit going man (y) s'laters 🤦‍♀️

I bet she doesn't even know who he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I had the "flu" I wouldn't be at a press event swaying with Gary Barlow shes hell to watch all ready now she will be like Garys added me on twitter were best pals can imagine Benji meeting him baseball cap backwards howzit going man (y) s'laters 🤦‍♀️
And Banjo would have his earphones in the whole time

• Haha

I bet she doesn't even know who he is 😂
Well Alice her air b&b besto is currently sipping champagne at the shard in London wonder if the “ flu” patient dragged herself along 🙄

Reactions: 3
She had alcohol last night. There's nothing Iike more when I'm super ill....a nice medicinal glass of champagne 😂 Succccch a piss taker

Reactions: 10
She had alcohol last night. There's nothing Iike more when I'm super ill....a nice medicinal glass of champagne 😂 Succccch a piss taker
I really think doctors should start charging people like Brogan for wasting time over a cold suck it up.

Reactions: 26
They both look so young and fresh faced.. that was less than 2 years ago, the change is shocking

Reactions: 4
She’s drinking a lot more recently. The pounds will really pile on 😳
Remember she worked at Jimmys she constantly drank alchol and still drove home, I never feel safe when Brogan is driving shes speeding most of the time.

I can’t cope, two seconds in and look at that eyeshadow!! Does she just poke it on with her finger?

12873B72-B7E3-4963-8463-5C9BC48343A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i wonder if Benji owns the house on his own. She skirted around the topic of her contribution imo and said she had to start saving again from scratch to get her deposit. I don’t believe she could have got her money sorted out so quickly when all she has done is spend and she lacks any interest in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg go to 7.03 on her latest video, she sings a stationary song....I’m trying to watch and cook but I’m laughing too hard at this 😂😂😂😂
I think I want this as a new ringtone 🙌🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.