Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She threw a strop becos it has been the only thing in her life and we all know how much moaning she does for a daily wash

Reactions: 5
I think the +one was only Banjo, she just wanted to make a big deal out of it by saying she'd "arranged a +one," when actually she rolled over in bed at 3pm and said, "Oi Benji, come with me for a freebie will ya, I'm even gonna shower for the occasion"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If it was a friend then she should have still taken them out for a drink or dinner on her. I bet she dropped them without a thought of them getting ready too.

Reactions: 18
She deffo made Benji go to the house to do work on it and was taking someone else, can’t wait till we see the self entitled rant on Monday 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it was a friend then she should have still taken them out for a drink or dinner on her. I bet she dropped them without a thought of them getting ready too.
This. I'm a small influencer and got invited to a musical about a year ago but due to my own fault (I thought I'd replied to the email and confirmed my place, but I hadn't), they ended up filling all the spaces and apologised and said they'll ask me again next time.
I'd already asked a friend by that point and she was very excited. I felt so bad, I ended up asking my friend if there's any other show she'd like to see that evening, had her choose whatever she wanted and paid for both our tickets.
Granted, Brogan's doesn't seem to be her fault, but I'd still feel bad and do something for the +1 friend if I could.
I think it probably was just Benji though...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's been very quiet since her explosion of rage about a company's human error 😂 must have realised how bad she came across

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My 1 year old cat got killed yesterday and im grieving hard. I swear if she says she's feeling overwhelmed or moans about a simple day to day task then im sorry but im going to bite!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Gotta love a casual Braggy Instagram post about the Caribbean with a photo that has nowt to do with it.

JUST SAYIN IM GOIN TO THE CARIBBEAN GUYZ DONT FORGET OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.