Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find it interesting that she has some contractor work with a brand? Is this the start of freelancing again?

I've had a few days off work in bed so just catching up with YouTube. She took some of our comments up last year and actually vlogged what she was doing. Now we are back to desk-car-house vlogs. SO boring 😴

Reactions: 6
They gotta have sex to make a baby.
Not necessarily. Sophie off of Sophie and Dave is pregnant and there's even less sexual chemistry between those two (might be because he's in the closet). Anyway, the jury's out but my money's on a turkey baster.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just 7minutes into the Slog and 🤦🏻‍♀️
1. Please can someone tell/teach her about camera angles? Brogie - the camera position BELOW your face makes your 3 chins look so much bigger.
2. Does her hair towel have its own Instagram? 🤷🏻‍♀️ If not, it needs it as it’s more famous than her.
3. 100k?! 30k this year?! I do hope some exciting and new content is coming otherwise it’ll be -30k I’m afraid. She needs a re-invent or niche somehow (and no, the towel on head market is not one she should tap into)
4. Those bracelets/bangles look painfully tight now. Must be cutting circulation. If you are happy as you are: take them off, store them away (if they’re precious) and get some new ones which actually fit.
5. “If you’re wondering why I’m not going to the house it’s because I can’t”... NO! You can. You can chose to LEARN what to do.👷🏻‍♀️ You can ASK your partner if he needs a hand or you could at least make him a brew or SOMETHING. You can take some boxes (ooooppss sorry no you can’t take those until your CCTV is installed - WTF?!?! do you have to steal?! Are you moving into a rough area? I’m starting to think she believes that they are Harry and Meghan...)
4. Thick hair... THICK HAIR.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I think for my own well-being I’m going to stop watching this Vlog... 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just 7minutes into the Slog and 🤦🏻‍♀️
1. Please can someone tell/teach her about camera angles? Brogie - the camera position BELOW your face makes your 3 chins look so much bigger.
2. Does her hair towel have its own Instagram? 🤷🏻‍♀️ If not, it needs it as it’s more famous than her.
3. 100k?! 30k this year?! I do hope some exciting and new content is coming otherwise it’ll be -30k I’m afraid. She needs a re-invent or niche somehow (and no, the towel on head market is not one she should tap into)
4. Those bracelets/bangles look painfully tight now. Must be cutting circulation. If you are happy as you are: take them off, store them away (if they’re precious) and get some new ones which actually fit.
5. “If you’re wondering why I’m not going to the house it’s because I can’t”... NO! You can. You can chose to LEARN what to do.👷🏻‍♀️ You can ASK your partner if he needs a hand or you could at least make him a brew or SOMETHING. You can take some boxes (ooooppss sorry no you can’t take those until your CCTV is installed - WTF?!?! do you have to steal?! Are you moving into a rough area? I’m starting to think she believes that they are Harry and Meghan...)
4. Thick hair... THICK HAIR.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I think for my own well-being I’m going to stop watching this Vlog... 🙅🏻‍♀️
Hahahah please someone make a bogie towel insta 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she's not the sharpest tool in the shed but surely even Brogan knows that if she finds putting the bins out overwhelming she will struggle with a baby?
She wants the fairytale, house, marriage, pets, baby but isn’t prepared to put in the work for any of it she needs to get her head out of Disney’s ass 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
A bit of topic...but how many people ( us lot ) have CCTV?
Is it the norm or are they being extra?

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..

Reactions: 11
I'm only now getting round to watching the ski vlog and honestly, they just seem really hungover on Christmas day. But Christ.. every clip was food oriented like everyone on here said. I'd be too embarrassed to upload that entire vlog.

Reactions: 3

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..
We do but I live in London so maybe it’s different. Unfortunately there is the occasional break ins/attempted break ins on my street. The smart robbers know where the cameras are and avoid facing the camera though! Not sure about Bogey though probably another status thing 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve only started to rewatch Brogan to cheer myself up after a rough couple of months. Works a treat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It will part of the alarm package when we get around to replacing our current alarm to include 2 cctv cameras. So its becoming standard in some areas

Reactions: 2
I don't have any. I think it depends on your area/the type of locks and security you have on your home. You could take boxes over that didn't have much value (books etc, although I doubt Brogladyte has many of those) and put them in a room with curtains.

If Brogan can find an excuse to be lazy, she will be. That's why she is the way she is now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

We do but we live in Manchester and there's been a real spike in crime in and around my area. If I lived in my hometown I wouldn't even think about it!

Reactions: 1
Let us all laugh that she thinks she is this big celeb and I was invited to that event 🤣😂 I declined because P&O is literally the spawn of Satan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone does try to break in they will be sorely disappointed as they will only have access to crappy disney tat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.