Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a lot of countries still have you fill in paper customs form for declaring anything you are bringing in that needs declaring. In the USA you can normally fill this in before you go through security but might as well do it on the aeroplane when you have time to kill.
You don't need to anymore, it's an e-declaration

Brogan isn't even a game player she couldve just shared Benjis one how can she not add up at her budgeting skills has she got a loan shark or something thats bloody £800 all together 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Brogan isn't even a game player she couldve just shared Benjis one how can she not add up at her budgeting skills has she got a loan shark or something thats bloody £800 all together 🤦‍♀️
If they’ve each bought a game, it’s more expensive than the normal switch and sharing, surely they could have either gone without or just bought one 🙄

Also, im predicting that Benji will leave Brogan before the years out!
He's stupid to have gone along with buying the house with her if there is even a single doubt in his mind! It makes a break up even messier! I wonder if he'll stick along for the holidays, he works away from home a lot so they rarely see each other and he always has a bloody headphone in anyway - probably never listens to a word she says.

Reactions: 6
Must be nice to be going on a cruise and being able to afford to buy TWO Switches at the airport having just bought a house and constant new clothes.

I can’t believe all she ever does is complain when life is literally so easy for her and she clearly never has to worry about money.

He's stupid to have gone along with buying the house with her if there is even a single doubt in his mind! It makes a break up even messier! I wonder if he'll stick along for the holidays, he works away from home a lot so they rarely see each other and he always has a bloody headphone in anyway - probably never listens to a word she says.
I reckon its just for the free holidays, he can do so much better tbh.

Reactions: 5
Brogan if you want to know what thick curly hair is watch Bryana Jordyn thats thick curly hair

Why cant Brogan do a hair routine video for people with curly hair 🤷‍♀️

Remember Brogan said she didnt like him I see no chemistry with they two always so cold together

Reactions: 2
Anybody notice in the come pack with me video that most of her clothes were new? Thought she said she doesn’t buy many new clothes anymore? Also going on a cruise rocking up at the airport dressed full on Disney pulling a Disney suitcase is just cringeworthy
Her old clothes probs don’t fit her anymore

Reactions: 2
I can’t sleep so I watched the 560th pack with me. It was literally her not showing us any of the clothes and then saying she wasn’t gonna show us what was in the pouches either. What was the point?!?

Reactions: 11
Brogan if you want to know what thick curly hair is watch Bryana Jordyn thats thick curly hair

Why cant Brogan do a hair routine video for people with curly hair 🤷‍♀️

Remember Brogan said she didnt like him I see no chemistry with they two always so cold together
She said that??

I
I can’t sleep so I watched the 560th pack with me. It was literally her not showing us any of the clothes and then saying she wasn’t gonna show us what was in the pouches either. What was the point?!?
I thought that, just showing folded up clothes and tells us to watch the vlog to see the outfits...

Reactions: 4
Sorry don’t know why some people think he can do better or he is better than her? People seem to think because he works he is better?

Imo they are both gross as each other and are perfect for each other in every sense and neither one can do better. Perfect manchild for the tantruming toddler that is brogan

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah, you've got a derelict house that needs working on but sure, buy a Nintendo switch EACH. And don't forget to tag Nintendo so you get #gifted games. And then never ever play on it again because you tried to finish one race in mario kart 8 and felt overwhelmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry don’t know why some people think he can do better or he is better than her? People seem to think because he works he is better?

Imo they are both gross as each other and are perfect for each other in every sense and neither one can do better. Perfect manchild for the tantruming toddler that is brogan
I actually think hes a decent bloke. Brogans changed him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.