Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonLife

VIP Member
Flys all the way to St Lucia...Sits inside the ship and plays Bingo 😶😳 Cruises are wasted on this peasant!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I think she should donate the £40 to charity 🤔 doesn't sit right with me a free holiday and then winning. Not saying it's fixed but I don't think she ought to keep it
She won’t though!! Got PAID by a charity and kept the money!! She sickens me!!

BogieTate: Bingo and Binging on another ship, whilst their mortgaged home remains a tip.

Sybil

Chatty Member
She had to cancel a prebooked talk and let people down because her voice was gone? Poor love, but I’m so happy her voice was able to return so she could acknowledge her freebies she received.
If I was unable to attend work because I was ill but then was energetic and well enough to then post on Instagram stories, lively chatting about new trabs and teabags i’d probably get the sack.
The Lazy, bone-idle billy.

I don't suppose anyone noticed Benjis reply one of her comments in that vlog. She said they "they hadn't seen each other for a week", to which Benji replied under his breath "Yeah, it's been great". Lol.

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
When talking about her LONGCHOMP bag...

"... which will double up as a day bag IF we go and do any excursions"
IF? IF?! YOU'RE GOING TO THE FUCKING CARIBBEAN LOVE. IF YOU JUST STAY ON THE SHIP EATING AFTERNOON TEA AGAIN, OMFG

• Haha
  • Wow
Hello everyone,
Long time lurker and first time poster!
Admittedly I've never particularly liked Brogan even in her old vlogs. I always saw her as spoilt, full of herself and self absorbed.

I recently watched her vlog from Croatia (I'm planning on going to hvar in the summer). There was part when she introduced a guy who was coppergarden's boyfriend. The way she was looking at him and flirting was just ott, especially considering it was her friend at the times bf. She definitely is one of those girls who thinks as soon as a male talks to her he wants her.

The biggest thing I don't get about Brogan is her attitude and bluntness when her fans (if you can call them at) show an interest/ask an innocent question. Does she not realise they are the reason you can do what you call "work".

Reactions: 24

Cupcake12

VIP Member
This was possibly the dullest vlog yet!
I have so much on this week... Lists it all and it's jack shit.
I've been to the gym. Doesn't show it.
I've seen Megan. Doesn't show it.
I've seen Frazer. Doesn't show it.
I've been to home bargains. Doesn't show it.
I've got a work meeting for tea (wtf??) Doesn't show it!!!
I'm giving blood. Doesn't show it.
Seriously Brogladyte you spent the whole vlog on your lumpy arse chatting shit!!!

What makes her think orange juice - essentially a glass of sugar! Is going to help?? Sooo ill yesterday she just had to see the gp. But now she's posting about an event. Ok! Bloody attention seeker.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Also she said she was at gp for a couple hours then a&e for a few hours. The amount of wasted resources cos she had a cold but then miraculously felt better the next day!!!! People like her are why the NHS is on its knees with a&es on black alert!!! She moans about working in the evenings yet does nothing but buy tat all day!

Emmapism

VIP Member
That thumbnail of her living room 😂 So bland. Why don't you get a picture of New York from IKEA and put it on the wall? 😂 Maybe get a sign that says EAT in the kitchen (just incase you don't know what you're supposed to do)

She's got as much style as a plain baked potato.

• Haha

Thecolourrainbow

Lucie Loves Huawei Watch 2.jpg

This doesn't even look like her. It's not normal to change that much in a few years, in your early 20's. She was so pretty!

• Wow
  • Sad

54321Z

If this is the first time in her adult life she’s not slept at all then she’s done alright so far. Once again, has no idea what it’s like for everyone else.

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Anybody notice in the come pack with me video that most of her clothes were new? Thought she said she doesn’t buy many new clothes anymore? Also going on a cruise rocking up at the airport dressed full on Disney pulling a Disney suitcase is just cringeworthy

Reactions: 23

mrsrh

Chatty Member
782F1739-819E-49CE-AED6-2424132BBF3F.png
My life willnot be complete unless there’s a Brogie/Gareth Gates collab aboard the ship 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23