Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is hilarious!!!!! Wonder if she had her new brown dress on as well. Of course she didn’t need to curl her hair as she is naturally blessed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As much as I actually quite like Beth and think she’s quite down to earth, I think she’s a bad I influence on brogan regarding body image etc. I’m all for positivity I really am but refusing to accept that being larger or medically classed as obsess is not good for your health is denial. Beth is always posting stuff about not being ashamed of her body and I respect that she embraces being curvy but there comes a point when you have to love your body whilst taking control of your health.. and it’s pretty obvious to me brogan iSnt heathy
But beths another way shes always eating crap and lets be real be curvy be slim be whoever but most of these girls that r big and preach to be body postive are not cause there self concious

Reactions: 1
As much as I actually quite like Beth and think she’s quite down to earth, I think she’s a bad I influence on brogan regarding body image etc. I’m all for positivity I really am but refusing to accept that being larger or medically classed as obsess is not good for your health is denial. Beth is always posting stuff about not being ashamed of her body and I respect that she embraces being curvy but there comes a point when you have to love your body whilst taking control of your health.. and it’s pretty obvious to me brogan iSnt heathy
I like Beth too but my goodness she eats RUBBISH!
I’m always shocked how much she and brogan eat. But then again there isn’t much else to their content other then eating and what they’ve brought.

Reactions: 6
Don’t be fooled.. will the real slim/sly Bogey, please stand up..
851FED7A-439C-4298-B5DD-CFB743969FAB.jpeg

25239396-51C6-4A4A-8B7E-7370B5AE71A4.jpeg

And here we have Bogey, pretending she didn’t know mummy’s friend didn’t conveniently fix the Cosmo blog awards
0FB877FA-F44C-4709-A45D-28B1483605B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really want to tweet & say......but the event was free, yeah? It didn't cost you anything but an hour of your time & that's not all that valuable 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Also, the fact that she made a big deal that she showered, put makeup on and got dressed again is pathetic. Does she not realise how she sounds? Oh you can’t uninvite me I actually bothered to shower for this 😐
I find it strange how she lists basic tasks as if they’re a big effort, most people in that situation would just say they spent time getting ready not say “they got dressed”. Stating the obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The fact that she showered got ready, found a plus 1 and arranged transport in less than an hour shows a) how little she actually has on her plate! b) if something is a freebie and benefits her in some way, she doesn’t find it overwhelming.

Reactions: 25
Why would she not just think 'oh well' and go out with her plus one anyway? Bet she cancelled the plus one completely

Why would she not just think 'oh well' and go out with her plus one anyway? Bet she cancelled the plus one completely

Reactions: 10

Let’s be honest... it was probably only Benji. Anyone else would think oh well let’s go out anyway! I hope she keeps it in the vlog.

Reactions: 3
I like Beth too but my goodness she eats RUBBISH!
I’m always shocked how much she and brogan eat. But then again there isn’t much else to their content other then eating and what they’ve brought.
this is what annoys me about her cos I really like her but I can’t get over the stuff she eats! She has cake from that shop regularly and loads of McDonalds, takeaways, meals out.

there’s so much confusion on SM now around body positivity and a lot of people seem to think being body positive is being overweight and proudly shoving a Big Mac in your face but I’d rather see a body positive influencer talking about balanced diets and everything in moderation.

same goes for Brogan - if they wanna drink cider or eat microwave jacket potatos (that must contain all the salt from your daily allowance) then it would be nice if she said ‘but for dinner later we’re going to have veg, chicken and rice’ or something! Just to show it’s balanced Or in moderation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This is my thought ( after thinking how does someone who is 'renovating' a house have a Friday night spare)
Just go out anyway. Once they uninvited me I would have switched my emails off and go screw them must be tit event anyway.
But no Brogey is like how dare they , do they not know who I am?!!

Bet she still went.

She would need to make an effort and pay for things if she did that - god forbid!

Reactions: 3
She should have just gone out with her plus one.
I understand it would be annoying for that the happen but I don’t think she should have put it on blast on twitter. Things can go wrong, not the end of the world and it obviously wasn't malicious on the companies part. It says something that she’s able to attend an event with zero notice, maybe look at creating your own social life hun- then you won’t be so reliant on strangers

Reactions: 14
I’m guessing the world of influencers is also a world of gossip - I hope other PR teams talk and cross her off their lists.

I’m not sure why she made such a big deal about it, it was less than an hour of her time and it’s not like she lost anything by not going. Lord knows she would have needed the shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.