Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she turned off replying to stories? I can’t anymore - was about to give her a mouthful for taking up a GP time!

My Gp screen everyone. So if she rang my doctor and told them her symptoms she’d be lucky if she got an appointment next week! She is so selfish - there could be an elderly gentlemen, pregnant woman or sick child who need to be seen and might not get an appointment! Urgh!!

edited to add* I hope to god she was selfless enough to try sleep in her “office” instead of keeping Banjo awake before he had to be up for work. Although she posted at 5 [she loves telling us that’s when Bango gets up] so wouldn’t surprise me if she is exaggerating 😂
yeah our doctor does a triage call too so they wouldn’t even see her I imagine, just advise her over the phone hopefully but I imagine she’s the type to demand an appointment in the surgery

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will take her mum with her to appointment?😂🙄. Currently, i have a heavy cold and a double ear infection. Im working 10 hour shifts in a nursery baby room (0-2). I love my job but its the last thing i want to be doing but my mortgage won't pay its self! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, i certainly wouldn't be going to the doctors about it.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she will take her mum with her to appointment?😂🙄. Currently, i have a heavy cold and a double ear infection. Im working 10 hour shifts in a nursery baby room (0-2). I love my job but its the last thing i want to be doing but my mortgage won't pay its self! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, i certainly wouldn't be going to the doctors about it.
serious question cos I don’t have kids and know zero about small humans but is your cold/infection not contagious and could be passed onto the babies?

Reactions: 9
serious question cos I don’t have kids and know zero about small humans but is your cold/infection not contagious and could be passed onto the babies?
My infection isnt contagious,no, i have drops for it. All the babies have had colds so now all the staff have. Thats the perks of working in a nursery.

Reactions: 4
I can count all the times I've genuinely had the flu on one hand and I'm in my early 30s. You can hardly stand. All sorts of phlegm. Fever.

I've also had really really bad coughs and this is what this sounds like to me (although come back to me when you cough so much you bleed and we will talk)

Reactions: 7
My 11 week old baby has really bad bronchilitus and there's no treatment for him just have to sit it out, good luck with ya paracetamol bogie we know you read here 👌🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve had it my husband has had it my kids have had it! I’ve sat up all night with my daughter and then functioned all day looking after her while she’s glued to my side,
I’ve worked with it to but I didn’t have to go to the docs and waste their time!
Now if she’s struggljng with breathing 😏 and coughing up phlem or blood then yes docs but otherwise just take some cough stuff and paracetamol and get on with life!!

Feeling very mischievous but I hope she passes it on to benji and it buggers up the cruise 🤭

My 11 week old baby has really bad bronchilitus and there's no treatment for him just have to sit it out, good luck with ya paracetamol bogie we know you read here 👌🏼
Poor little thing, hope he’s much better really soon x

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't surprise if she took one of the morning slots that people who actually have a job need so they can get seen to before work 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Wouldn't surprise if she took one of the morning slots that people who actually have a job need so they can get seen to before work 🙄🙄🙄
Hopefully they save those for people who actually need them !

I’ve just restrained myself from commenting on twitter to her- but I’ll get bogie blocked and i love being nosey! 😂

Reactions: 5
I harp on about Brogans weight a lot but that is because she does everything she possibly can to hide her weight loss (leg in front of the other, sucks her stomach in, edits her photos, lies about being a size TWELVE). If she did an honest instagram post, stated that she has put weight on and starts being ACTUAL BODY POSITIVE then we wouldn't give her grief. She obviously isn't in the mindset to do anything about it.

She dresses so appallingly, if she dressed for her size and wore the right clothes she would look better. Her face is something else though, it has ballooned and now she doesn't know how to do her makeup to flatter her face shape. She might need a new haircut to suit her bigger face, maybe a bob with a fringe? 😂 (Could end up looking like Nessa tho)
Only came across the channel, looked at the video grid and thought wow has she gained a lot of weight recently? Only to realise the thumbnail from a little while ago is edited t'duck.

Reactions: 3
The cause of the cold will be because she is so overwhelmed her immune system has crashed!

I have a friend that has ‘flu’ about 7 times a year, it really pisses me off because it’s a COLD!

I have had flu only once in my life when I was about 27 (a while ago lol), and oh god I was SO bad I just wanted to die. I couldn’t even move in the bed for my husband to change to bed sheets I had been sweating in to all night so I just laid there in agony in a sweaty bed. It took about 2-3 weeks to fully recover and I lost over a stone in weight in about 10 days.

She’s got a bleeping tickly cough!

Reactions: 9
I had the flu a couple of years ago and genuinely thought I was dying. I now never complain of a common cold 🤣
Same! I’m quite an active person, but the flu completely floored me. I just couldn't move from my bed. They say to tell the difference between a cold and the flu - with a cold you’d pick up a £20 note if it was on the floor. With the flu, you just don’t have the energy. “Flu” sounds cooler than having a “cold” though doesn’t it Bogey.... 🙄

Last edited:
Same! I’m quite an active person, but the flu completely floored me. I just couldn't move from my bed. They say to tell the difference between a cold and the flu - with a cold you’d pick up a £20 note if it was on the floor. With the flu, you just don’t have the energy. “Flu” sounds cooler than having a “cold” though doesn’t it Bogey.... 🙄
Yeah this is exactly what a doctor friend told me! When I genuinely had the flu I was stuck in bed for a whole week and struggled to get up for the toilet, a drink etc. Everything was 1000 times harder to do. There was no chance I’d get out of bed for £20!

Reactions: 3
I was just watching an old vlog of Brogans and I know we say it a bajillion times a week BUT she was SUCH a different person a few years ago!

this vlog is Dec 2017 time and she’s just spent hours in the gym working out, swimming and then catching up with all the PTs from the gym. She’s then in the car saying she knows she’s put on weight, she feels it in her clothes etc and she doesn’t feel good so she’s going to start eating better and working out more so she feels good again.

why can’t she do that now? It would be so refreshing for her to acknowledge where she is and make a 2020 goal to do something about it!

I too work in a nursery. Employers generally don't care in my experience. When people have sickness my boss is asking them to come in even though its 48 hours rule for the kids. 3 days post csection my boss was ring asking me to do some work and training for him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I had the flu throughout christmas couldnt even go to work and when the flu started shifting I lost my voice and managed to finally go to work , surprised she isnt face timing mummy shes there for everyfink else

Reactions: 2
I booked a doctors appointment in December... the earliest one I could get is the end of January.
If she gets an appointment I will be very surprised but then she will have got her mummy to demand one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.