Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Sorry I'm so late to the party, but the absolute state of Brogan & her mum on the train mocking the event. It really highlights what everyone here says, that it's her mum who encouragesher nasty bitchy side.

Why even take the pots if you don't like them and think they're something to laugh at ?! They looked hand made too so some poor person has probably been so excited for their artwork to be used to promote a big Primark event, only for this pair of absolute cunts to laugh their heads off at them.

When they were on the train laughing, it was as if Brogan thought she was some super cool bitchy gal who can make fun of others - but the reality is that she had only her mum to bring to an event, where she creepily video'd Louise when she couldn't see (just to say she had been talking to her) & had seemingly convinced herself she was there because her and Stacey go way back - not because anyone with a small to medium following was invited !
Ugh
20191019_133717.jpg

Keep laughing Brogan , whatever helps you stay in your bubble of denial I guess 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Justhavingalook403

Just endured the weekly vlog, So she’s not going to tell us about her coil experience until her check up but went on to tell us how painful it was and how she’s coping with the pain 🙄. Moaning she’s not happy that the house hasn’t made much progress and wants it done for Xmas, the same girl who has announced she is going away for Xmas she’s a walking contradiction. She has the luxury of being self employed so if she wanted to make progress of getting the little bit of glue off the one wall she could have spent more time at the new house and still “ work” from the new house, instead of popping in to the house couple times a week when Benji is home. The rooms need painted it’s only the bathroom that she can’t do much with. Also she’s got the luxury of going back to Kevin’s every night while most people have to live in a building site and just get on with it. I used to feel sorry for benji but he’s a mug for letting her get away with her controlling childlike behaviour. If I told my partner to get his football off he would laugh in my face. She has this idea in her head that they are some upper class couple who go skiing in the winter and dress up for the theatre. Welldone Julie you raised a first class arsehole

Reactions: 38
It’s really grating on me how people are trying to diagnose brogan with thyroid issues etc to give reasons for weight gain. Okay, she could have a medical issue which has caused it but let’s be real she does pretty much zero exercise, Sits on her arse all day and eats way to much and most often shit food. Hell on her latest blog she made a fucking quesadilla for her breakfast, something most people would have as their MAIN MEAL AT DINNER. There’s your reasons for her being so overweight and only gaining more.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Emmapism

VIP Member
These seem less like tips and more just 48 mins of her showing off. If she knew anything at all she would know student debt isn't taken into account when you get a mortgage.

So there's no need to be so proud you didn't go to uni you complete moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What is annoying me about brogan is the fact she can’t “squeeze in” a workout. On days where I have work I go to my gym to do a HIIT class or something along those lines, just to make sure I get some kind of work out in and it literally says 30/45minutes out of my day, can she honestly say she doesn’t have that time?
remember back when she got dumped by tinder Paul and got free gym membership.
People in her comments used to say they didn’t have time to exercise with work/kids/family/friends and she was a condescending twat telling them If they wanted to they could find the time.

oh how the (Burger King) tables have turned.

I don’t like to comment on her weight at all but taking naps in the car, saying she’s productive because she had a bath and deleted a few groupon emails....
getting excited because the service station has a Nando’s, McDonald’s, Starbucks, kfc.
“I love a bit of Yo”

she’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Elsass

Chatty Member
Right so over the last 2 days I’ve been off sick, feeling a bit better now so before I start catching up on life I thought I’d summarise the trekamerica vlogs that turned out to be peak sick day viewing for anyone else that never really got the references to it 👌🏻
At the start of the vlogs brogan has made some friends and they are “the cool kids” sitting at the back of the bus and singing loudly and obnoxiously through long drives
Even then 4 years ago she only managed part of the hike
She had a crazy night out in Vegas, informs us that “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”
I can’t remember the exact order of what follows
But she went out shopping with some friendly-seeming girls that weren’t the original girls
She then chooses to go shopping alone
She cries over people isolating her, and someone being upset at Brogan sitting in her seat on the bus
Then there was an issue at the Golden Gate Bridge over Brogan not deleting a photo from the Vegas night out and the girl being upset she had asked for it to be deleted and it hadn’t been
More crying
Girls are so cliquey (not withstanding the fact that Brogan seemed to have been a founder clique member at the start)
Girl tried to reach out but asked Brogan to be less self absorbed
IM NOT SELF ABSORBED
Then some pointed “I’m sharing with someone else tonight”
Poor tour guide’s wife came to spend 4th July with him and seemed to have got an earful of brogan
Did you know I lost a stone and a half before this trip
Then the next night she requested her own room
Everyone was going for dinner/ drinks and she didn’t want to join them
they were all having a slumber party and brogan didn’t want to join them
Then only one person said goodbye to her. She sat and cried in the lobby and they all saw her crying and no one went up to her to comfort her

Sorry that was long and probably not in the right order
Summary in my opinion is she was a pain in the backside and then cut herself off from everyone and they decided not to ruin their holiday with her mood swings

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

thischarmingmiss

8848D1F0-0C55-4A03-A832-593497E99816.jpeg

So she’s admitted Benji didn’t do this to surprise her, but it was all for the gram. I’d say she’s lost credibility, but you can’t lose something you’ve never had...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Imagine eating a packet of sunbites for £1200 😂😂. Actually imagine paying a moon-faced hippo £1200 to eat some crisps while gurning and posing with that maniac grin and thinking it’s a good advertisement 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Why does she always get so annoyed over benji sleeping, having a lie in or being tired...people who work get tired brogan, that’s how life works as an adult...

Reactions: 30

bsw123

VIP Member
She went and bought new clothes for painting like.. she actually spent money to buy clothes that were meant to get ruined??

Are you fucking kidding me??

I’m done

• Haha

Justhavingalook403

Remember ladies it’s fine we can all be rich remember the law of attraction let the money flow 🙄 I’m paying my daughters nursery bill in a few days I wonder if the nursery will accept my positive thoughts and my dream board

• Haha

Hello

Because skiing at Christmas is top of most young couples priority after buying their first home....not saving money and enjoying Christmas in their new home and putting that money towards something for it 🤔😡

Reactions: 29