Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a condescending load of drivel. I’ve just stopped at “I believe in the law of attraction and money flows to me” just after a rant about not revealing the numbers because she doesn’t believe she needs to.
Get some humility girl
Land Registry Records released in either November or December should show how much she paid

Reactions: 7
What a condescending load of drivel. I’ve just stopped at “I believe in the law of attraction and money flows to me” just after a rant about not revealing the numbers because she doesn’t believe she needs to.
Get some humility girl
yes condescending is exactly the same word that came into my head!! Especially all the ‘you can google it yourself’ thank you that’s great advice for an advice video I’m really glad I watched.

AND DURYATION MADE A COMEBACK

Reactions: 20
Aaaaarghhh so I kept watching and she’s just revealed the personal circumstances of the sellers 🙈 so cringe, shouldn’t have been revealed on the internet when the house is recognisable. Imagine if their kids or their friends watched this. And she’s hinted she’s going to complain about them being slow to move out later in the video

It’s like a horror film, I’m watching from behind a cushion but I can’t tear myself away

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Aaaaarghhh so I kept watching and she’s just revealed the personal circumstances of the sellers 🙈 so cringe, shouldn’t have been revealed on the internet when the house is recognisable. Imagine if their kids or their friends watched this. And she’s hinted she’s going to complain about them being slow to move out later in the video

It’s like a horror film, I’m watching from behind a cushion but I can’t tear myself away
How respectful ! its not another case like the medlrums is it ?

yes condescending is exactly the same word that came into my head!! Especially all the ‘you can google it yourself’ thank you that’s great advice for an advice video I’m really glad I watched.

AND DURYATION MADE A COMEBACK
the duryation was brilliant 😂 SUCH a condescending video and she can’t even get her words right

Reactions: 3
Guyzzzzzzz I haven't watched the mortgage shitshow yet cause I'm not sure if I'll be able to sit there for the entire juryation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she getting paid on top of the gifts though is my question. Like the Medsailors trip, is that a free trip, plus a fee on top of that? I don't know. Some of these are surely just freebies? I mean fair play to Brogan for convincing anyone she is worth a free holiday & a big fee on top of that
She’s putting #AD on all those posts not just #GIFTED rules state that if it is only gifted you don’t need to #AD, any type of payment, down payment or agreement I.E 10 posts for MedSailors with engagement of say 2k likes will net you a 2k advance (example). The brands will set guidelines and influencers will often set marketing goals to bag payment on top of a freebie. For example, Bogey got paid for those ATD videos and any blog posts she does outside of a gifted holiday.

I don’t know this for definite but I know this is how influencer marketing works, anything truly gifted with no payment will just be marketed #gifted

Reactions: 1
flows to me” :mad:

You mean you get FREE money while I get up at 4am to start a shift at 6am shes better off on the job centre

She gets up my goat with her smug face spoilt brat getting paid to open a bag of crisps put that on your cv bro beg

Reactions: 16
If she is getting paid that much and they still had to get a help to buy ISA then that's a bit embarrassing.......

Edit: My bad I stopped paying attention 😂 I've actually stopped watching the video I can't take it anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've felt so much pressure to get this video right.... Then tells people to look up what a credit score is themselves. Wow, she's so sweet.

Reactions: 10
These seem less like tips and more just 48 mins of her showing off. If she knew anything at all she would know student debt isn't taken into account when you get a mortgage.

So there's no need to be so proud you didn't go to uni you complete moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She said she didn’t go to uni so could save for three extra years but also says that she had times where she had nothing saved, saved small amounts and then spent them. Make ya mind up.

Reactions: 11
I don't know how these brands justify paying these prices? I would never buy Sun Bites based on Brogan's recommendation as its not something she would ordinarily consume (like love island ;)) so praise from her feels disingenuous and insincere. Much like that Lidl toothbrush she was paid to rave about then weeks later replaced it with an Oral B one. Or that wine which she has never mentioned again...

I dunno how the marketing departments justify using her? Surely her half arsed munching of crisps on a train (that wasn't even mentioned in her vlog) doesn't translate to actual sales - & most certainly not 1200 quids worth!
Couldn’t agree more - it’s clear that the things she markets are not things she genuinely uses. Makes her look fake and desperate.

Reactions: 2
Brogan - please be respectful it takes different times to save for a deposit

Also Brogan -BRAG BRAG BRAG.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at courses to excel you in your career, no brogie you mean accelerate!!! And somethink!!!! SOMETHING!!!! Jesus christ

Reactions: 6
Look at courses to excel you in your career, no brogie you mean accelerate!!! And somethink!!!! SOMETHING!!!! Jesus christ
I think she meant propel. But who even knows. I wasted my time at university 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.