Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam Hattan has still completely ignored Bogey on twitter 🤣 and there was me thinking they licked each others arseholes.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What I've always wondered is how many diaries/planners does one girl need! She must spend half her life transferring the same stuff + she has some kind of app on her phone

Reactions: 2
Adam Hattan has still completely ignored Bogey on twitter 🤣 and there was me thinking they licked each others arseholes.
Do any of them really like each other really 😂 I think Brogan and V in Details get togethers seem so fake and forced

Reactions: 9
Any time Adam and Gary featured in the vlogs, it was so awkward. The Thorpe Park one springs to mind

Reactions: 6
I wonder why she is looking at curtains and poles etc I can only assume it is to put the feelers out for begging for freebies. You need to paint and carpet etc first. She has no idea.

Reactions: 5
I’m back from my holiday, will try and catch up, have i missed anything major or is it the same ol tit show?!

Reactions: 1
Oh no, poor Brogie, they're looking for someone who produces high quality content so that excludes her straight away ...
High quality OR a large following. So they don't care if you make tit videos but have a lot of followers. Explains a lot 😵

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.