Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always get so annoyed over benji sleeping, having a lie in or being tired...people who work get tired brogan, that’s how life works as an adult...

Reactions: 30
Why does she always get so annoyed over benji sleeping, having a lie in or being tired...people who work get tired brogan, that’s how life works as an adult...
hes not giving her attention :rolleyes: remember she got annoyed at him for being ill in her vlog an we heard her tone to him :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
i felt very sorry for poor Fraser's girlfriend having to go for a birthday lunch with the bitchy witches - Julie and Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just endured the weekly vlog, So she’s not going to tell us about her coil experience until her check up but went on to tell us how painful it was and how she’s coping with the pain 🙄. Moaning she’s not happy that the house hasn’t made much progress and wants it done for Xmas, the same girl who has announced she is going away for Xmas she’s a walking contradiction. She has the luxury of being self employed so if she wanted to make progress of getting the little bit of glue off the one wall she could have spent more time at the new house and still “ work” from the new house, instead of popping in to the house couple times a week when Benji is home. The rooms need painted it’s only the bathroom that she can’t do much with. Also she’s got the luxury of going back to Kevin’s every night while most people have to live in a building site and just get on with it. I used to feel sorry for benji but he’s a mug for letting her get away with her controlling childlike behaviour. If I told my partner to get his football off he would laugh in my face. She has this idea in her head that they are some upper class couple who go skiing in the winter and dress up for the theatre. Welldone Julie you raised a first class hole

Reactions: 38
I decided to watch Beth's weekly vlog while getting ready this morning and tried to find it by going to Brogan's channel. No reference to it anywhere on there (e.g. featured channels) which is not surprising because I've started watching it now and it's already better than Brogan's vlogs 😂

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t understand the girl at all, she’s just bought her house but she’s doing nothing with it. You can take your towel head spon posts and do a potato games AD in literally 30 secs bogey, get off your lazy ass and start prepping your house rather than waiting for Benji to do the work on the weekends when he works FULL TIME in the week

lazy cow. 🤬

Reactions: 19
Imagine going to the pub for lunch with your friends and one of them whipping out a bloody board game.

She 100% reads here as any negative comments on her posts about getting the coil would have been deleted. I wonder if she'll address her putting on weight is one of the reasons to getting it.

Reactions: 1
They’ve made a mistake charging into every room and stripping them back. She’s clearly doing nothing to contribute and he’s understandably struggling to fit it in around work and playing to Brogans tune. They could be living in it and doing one room at a time.

Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t understand the girl at all, she’s just bought her house but she’s doing nothing with it. You can take your crappy towel head spon posts and do a potato games AD in literally 30 secs bogey, get off your lazy ass and start prepping your house rather than waiting for Benji to do the work on the weekends when he works FULL TIME in the week

lazy cow. 🤬
Absolutely this!
All that hype about being able to tell people and starting a special countdown and then nothing! I watched this weeks vlog and completely forgot they had even brought a house until she said she was going over to get the glue off the walls and I was like 'oh yeah, thats their house!'. How could you not want to get things moving quicker when you have time on your hands. She could always take over a big potato game and a packet of Sunbites, take a couple of piccies and kill two birds with one stone!

Maybe it's just me but its annoyed me that she tagged dulux? As if they're gonna reach out and send her paint
Ooo she’s in the ski jacket! Will it actually do up for her trip! Also why is she obsessed with white!!!! It’s not like she’s got a load of art or photos to go up on the wall to want to make them pop!

Reactions: 2
Ooo she’s in the ski jacket! Will it actually do up for her trip! Also why is she obsessed with white!!!! It’s not like she’s got a load of art or photos to go up on the wall to want to make them pop!
White is fresh and clean that is what Brogan isnt :rolleyes:

No way are they gonna be moved in by Christmas, when Brogie is only coming on weekends with Benji. The house was in a liveable state before, something tells me they're regretting stripping every room back

No way are they gonna be moved in by Christmas, when Brogie is only coming on weekends with Benji. The house was in a liveable state before, something tells me they're regretting stripping every room back
I think we all knew this wasn't going to end well but this shitstorm after just a few weeks? That's unbelievable, even by Brogan's standards. Anyone want to put money on whether they will ever actually move in? It's looking less likely by the day ...

Banjo has got to snap at some point and tell her to do one. If this is what she's broadcasting, can you imagine what happens when they're not on camera?

Reactions: 9
Banjo has got to snap at some point and tell her to do one. If this is what she's broadcasting, can you imagine what happens when they're not on camera?
I think this too! So many times shes left bits in the vlogs which Ive thought 'why would you allow the world to see that when it makes you look like a really horrible person!'. He could possibly give it back but she probably just edits it out.

Reactions: 7
Why does she think people would be so interested as to what shade of white she has. Such exciting content🙄

I think she's got her back up watching the process this married couple have made. They got the keys to their first home in Poole on the same day as siblings Bogey and Banjo. Ms Mooney in fact shared their account on her stories that very day... anyway, in 3 weeks they have made amazing progress! (Their property is smaller but it's irrelevant, Bogey Tat is just a lazy cow)

IMG_20191030_091340.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.