Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really not a Boglin fan but I bloody love those m & ms, I don't eat them by the family sized sharing bag though šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s so funny in the weekly vlog when she keeps saying ā€˜people on Instagramā€™ when she clearly means Tattle hahaha ā€˜people on Instagram couldnā€™t understand why I wore two dressesā€™ ā€˜people on Instagram kept telling me the coil shouldnā€™t hurt as much as it didā€™.

Reactions: 17
But to be fair 325k between two people on a good wage with neither of them paying much in the way of rent & bills...do-able. But looking at the picture she posted of the house, I wouldn't say it was worth that. If they paid 325 for it they're mugs!

The only time I ever touch a board game is at Christmas with the family. I wouldn't get them out with friends.

Reactions: 4
But to be fair 325k between two people on a good wage with neither of them paying much in the way of rent & bills...do-able. But looking at the picture she posted of the house, I wouldn't say it was worth that. If they paid 325 for it they're mugs!

The only time I ever touch a board game is at Christmas with the family. I wouldn't get them out with friends.
I dont understand why they didnt move further out and get more for their money - Brogan can work anywhere and Benji works away anyway so i dont think his base location is that important

Reactions: 11

That house is deffo not worth that much! They shoulda moved a bit further out or something and got more for their money

It doesn't sound very modest when talking about that coat "it looks really nice on me" - would you say that about yourself in a vlog? Perhaps I'm being too overly critical but thought it would be better to say "out of all the coats I tried I thought it suited me best"

Saying it looks really nice on me is the kind of thing someone says to you, rather than something you'd say about yourself? Maybe I'm nitpicking but I cringed when she said it.

Reactions: 15
It doesn't sound very modest when talking about that coat "it looks really nice on me" - would you say that about yourself in a vlog? Perhaps I'm being too overly critical but thought it would be better to say "out of all the coats I tried I thought it suited me best"

Saying it looks really nice on me is the kind of thing someone says to you, rather than something you'd say about yourself? Maybe I'm nitpicking but I cringed when she said it.
I cringed when she said the scarf is an absolute bargain at Ā£12!? Unless Iā€™m just really tight, I donā€™t think a Ā£12 scarf is a bargain! She could get the same one in Primark for Ā£4.

Reactions: 17
Right so over the last 2 days Iā€™ve been off sick, feeling a bit better now so before I start catching up on life I thought Iā€™d summarise the trekamerica vlogs that turned out to be peak sick day viewing for anyone else that never really got the references to it šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
At the start of the vlogs brogan has made some friends and they are ā€œthe cool kidsā€ sitting at the back of the bus and singing loudly and obnoxiously through long drives
Even then 4 years ago she only managed part of the hike
She had a crazy night out in Vegas, informs us that ā€œwhat happens in Vegas stays in Vegasā€
I canā€™t remember the exact order of what follows
But she went out shopping with some friendly-seeming girls that werenā€™t the original girls
She then chooses to go shopping alone
She cries over people isolating her, and someone being upset at Brogan sitting in her seat on the bus
Then there was an issue at the Golden Gate Bridge over Brogan not deleting a photo from the Vegas night out and the girl being upset she had asked for it to be deleted and it hadnā€™t been
More crying
Girls are so cliquey (not withstanding the fact that Brogan seemed to have been a founder clique member at the start)
Girl tried to reach out but asked Brogan to be less self absorbed
IM NOT SELF ABSORBED
Then some pointed ā€œIā€™m sharing with someone else tonightā€
Poor tour guideā€™s wife came to spend 4th July with him and seemed to have got an earful of brogan
Did you know I lost a stone and a half before this trip
Then the next night she requested her own room
Everyone was going for dinner/ drinks and she didnā€™t want to join them
they were all having a slumber party and brogan didnā€™t want to join them
Then only one person said goodbye to her. She sat and cried in the lobby and they all saw her crying and no one went up to her to comfort her

Sorry that was long and probably not in the right order
Summary in my opinion is she was a pain in the backside and then cut herself off from everyone and they decided not to ruin their holiday with her mood swings

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Right so over the last 2 days Iā€™ve been off sick, feeling a bit better now so before I start catching up on life I thought Iā€™d summarise the trekamerica vlogs that turned out to be peak sick day viewing for anyone else that never really got the references to it šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
At the start of the vlogs brogan has made some friends and they are ā€œthe cool kidsā€ sitting at the back of the bus and singing loudly and obnoxiously through long drives
Even then 4 years ago she only managed part of the hike
She had a crazy night out in Vegas, informs us that ā€œwhat happens in Vegas stays in Vegasā€
I canā€™t remember the exact order of what follows
But she went out shopping with some friendly-seeming girls that werenā€™t the original girls
She then chooses to go shopping alone
She cries over people isolating her, and someone being upset at Brogan sitting in her seat on the bus
Then there was an issue at the Golden Gate Bridge over Brogan not deleting a photo from the Vegas night out and the girl being upset she had asked for it to be deleted and it hadnā€™t been
More crying
Girls are so cliquey (not withstanding the fact that Brogan seemed to have been a founder clique member at the start)
Girl tried to reach out but asked Brogan to be less self absorbed
IM NOT SELF ABSORBED
Then some pointed ā€œIā€™m sharing with someone else tonightā€
Poor tour guideā€™s wife came to spend 4th July with him and seemed to have got an earful of brogan
Did you know I lost a stone and a half before this trip
Then the next night she requested her own room
Everyone was going for dinner/ drinks and she didnā€™t want to join them
they were all having a slumber party and brogan didnā€™t want to join them
Then only one person said goodbye to her. She sat and cried in the lobby and they all saw her crying and no one went up to her to comfort her

Sorry that was long and probably not in the right order
Summary in my opinion is she was a pain in the backside and then cut herself off from everyone and they decided not to ruin their holiday with her mood swings
Spot on!! It seemed to come to ahead at Yosemite. She moaned how hot it was, she struggled to do the 2-4hr hike moaned that they had went to Walmart twice as she wanted to go to a target. Nothing has changed now moans constantly!! You saw how desperate and how she tried to act like it didnā€™t bother her going to Disney California on her own because none of the group wanted to go with her. Creepy Kevin the kindered spirit that she met at Disney bet he doesnā€™t even speak to her now šŸ™„ look when she went to Disney with Charlotte she ended up being on her own as Charlotte was constantly on the go and brogan couldnā€™t keep up with the schedule . Brogan is a total mood hoover and needs therapy/ reality check that the issue is her. Sheā€™s a lazy mare

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m watching the weekly vlog and Iā€™m rolling my eyes so hard at her going on about not posting the clips she had from getting the coil because of the negative comments she got regarding her not being able to work that day and that being unfair.

...sheā€™s really not getting that what she thinks is ā€œworkā€ is what weā€™ve all got a problem is. I understand it might have been painful and could have taken it out of you but it definitely would not have made you incapable of replying to some comments.

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t wait for her coil video šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s going to be shouty going off the mini rant in the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can't believe she took her mum with her!! I get that they are close but still!

So, Iā€™ve just returned from Florida #nonspon.

Whilst in the Animal Kingdom gift shop, I was shocked to see these sitting pretty on the shelf. Iā€™m surprised Bogey kept this brand deal quiet but at least we now know whatā€™s paid for ā€˜Casa de Stinkā€™.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.