Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
29 weeks pregnant and don’t think I’ve moaned as much as Brogie has about her coil today in the last 29 weeks, and I’ve moaned a lot 😂🤣

Imagine actually being sick, in pain, unable to sleep but no still got to go to work. 🤣

Reactions: 5
She has not made any mention of weight gain or anything like that just that she felt bloated! Never mentioned why she got the coil!
Omg wait till next week when she has it in the vlog and we have to listen to a full ‘ouch it really hurt, more than it’s ever hurt any one EVER’ segment hahahahahaha

Ugh the part where she’s complaining about feeling sick and bloated... it’s because you’re just ignoring the fact that you have IBS because you don’t want to start making any lifestyle changes!! 😠😠😠

I get that it’s tough but as someone who suffers with IBS I had to change my entire diet to get things under control and even now still have to plan things around it and can’t enjoy normal meals out with friends without some research into menus etc before. I don’t know if it’s harsh but I just have no sympathy for people that know what’s wrong and keep complaining about things without doing anything to fix it.

Also, she’s talking about the room that she’s going to have for filming sit down videos. Why does she insist on having a bed in the room she’s filming in?!
Exactly! She could easily just have a small sofa in that ‘office’ bedroom at the opposite side to the desk and do her filming from there! If I was Benji I would be saying duck off u ain’t filling the spare room with your tit hahahahah

Brogan has always been such a drama queen with a very low pain threshold i remember years ago maybe 2013ish she had started a fitness plan with her Mum and a few days in had to give in because she had a tiny cut on her finger and even went to the GP because it was too much for poor Brogan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really hope she apologised to the people organising that event - not only did she pull out last minute, likely leaving them in the lurch, but she was open about the fact that she didn’t want to go and happy she wasn’t going to. So rude!

Ugh the part where she’s complaining about feeling sick and bloated... it’s because you’re just ignoring the fact that you have IBS because you don’t want to start making any lifestyle changes!! 😠😠😠

I get that it’s tough but as someone who suffers with IBS I had to change my entire diet to get things under control and even now still have to plan things around it and can’t enjoy normal meals out with friends without some research into menus etc before. I don’t know if it’s harsh but I just have no sympathy for people that know what’s wrong and keep complaining about things without doing anything to fix it.

Also, she’s talking about the room that she’s going to have for filming sit down videos. Why does she insist on having a bed in the room she’s filming in?!
Exactly this! I got diagnosed with coeliac disease in May and I have had to cut out gluten completely forever, there is no choice, I get extremely ill by eating it and it does mean I have to go hungry a lot, especially on holiday, but it isn’t a lifestyle choice, it’s a health condition, she’s just stupid.

Reactions: 3
Laughing at the fact that all the Disney vloggers are at the launch of D350 in disneystore except Brogan, who if questioned would say it was because of having her coil fitted and not because she didn’t get an invite since it was Charlotte dealing with it all!!!!

Reactions: 11
So for someone who 'doesn't buy any new clothes anymore' she probably spent about £100 on new clothes this week..

Reactions: 9
Someone please make a gif from the weekly vlog of her on the train, I think it’s around 10.32-10.37 😂

Reactions: 6
Awwww, thanks for the warm welcoming, ladies! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847] I missed you too!!
Any giffies requests, send them my way!!
And I thought I look rough when I wake up!! Apparently not!! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23]
That hairstyle with the headband really cracked me up and only 52 year old Brogie could get excited about styling a shirt with foxes with a short tight as hell dungaree dress!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Oh my God! I meant to write this yesterday but I completely forgot to come on here and do it. I can't believe how much she is milking the coil. I have had two coils. One at 22 and one at 27. I have never had any pregnancies which can sometimes mean there is more pain and it is harder to get in than someone who has but as long as you have an experienced doctor/nurse it is fine. Especially when you have already had a smear. The slight pain isn't too dissimilar. The worse part for me is when they spray you with an antiseptic to sanitise the area first. The actual insertion of the coil is not that bad at all. I went to work straight after my 2nd one. I definitely did not go and lie in bed for 2 days. I appreciate it can be a different experience for different people but I was so annoyed when I saw her stories 🙈🙈🙈 xxx

Reactions: 3
Oh my God! I meant to write this yesterday but I completely forgot to come on here and do it. I can't believe how much she is milking the coil. I have had two coils. One at 22 and one at 27. I have never had any pregnancies which can sometimes mean there is more pain and it is harder to get in than someone who has but as long as you have an experienced doctor/nurse it is fine. Especially when you have already had a smear. The slight pain isn't too dissimilar. The worse part for me is when they spray you with an antiseptic to sanitise the area first. The actual insertion of the coil is not that bad at all. I went to work straight after my 2nd one. I definitely did not go and lie in bed for 2 days. I appreciate it can be a different experience for different people but I was so annoyed when I saw her stories 🙈🙈🙈 xxx
This. But also the fact she felt the need to post on her new YT video that she wouldn’t be replying to comments because she’s recovering?! What’s the difference in her holding her phone and replying to comments vs lying in bed holding her phone recording videos and taking photos of herself with a hot water bottle?! 🙈 you’d think she’d had a limb amputated the way she’s carried on! It’s quite pathetic!

Reactions: 29
This. But also the fact she felt the need to post on her new YT video that she wouldn’t be replying to comments because she’s recovering?! What’s the difference in her holding her phone and replying to comments vs lying in bed holding her phone recording videos and taking photos of herself with a hot water bottle?! 🙈 you’d think she’d had a limb amputated the way she’s carried on! It’s quite pathetic!
No really?! I haven't watched it so hadn't seen it 🙈🙈🙈

*not trying to moderate* but can we stop with the the coil doesn’t hurt that much comments, it’s making me feel like I was such a wimp with mine because I was out for two full days in pain, it was the worst thing I’d ever felt... I’ve watched them being inserted though as part of my job and it genuinely is different for everyone and it may genuinely be hurting brogan that much

Difference being that I and other people don’t whinge about it on social media though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.