Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she go to the feelunique event. She does not look after her appearance in the slightest, doesn’t look like she ever washes or exfoliates her skin and she draws her eyebrows on with ginger sharpies.

I wish brands would invite loyal customers instead to these events by looking at customers order history (love feelunique and lookfantastic, they’re even better around Christmas!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She went to the feel unique event because it was in London and she LOVES to go on about how many times she needs to go to London for 'work' because she's a pathetic show-off with no real talent to speak of.

Another trip to London! She thinks, as she waddles in on the train. It's beCOZ I'm such a successful vlogger 🙄 She would go to the opening of an envelope if it was in London. It's all about the brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She went to the feel unique event because it was in London and she LOVES to go on about how many times she needs to go to London for 'work' because she's a pathetic show-off with no real talent to speak of.

Another trip to London! She thinks, as she waddles in on the train. It's beCOZ I'm such a successful vlogger 🙄 She would go to the opening of an envelope if it was in London. It's all about the brag.

Makes me laugh thats it for 'Work' she never talks about anything she has seen after!

Reactions: 3

The opening of an envelope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she go to the feelunique event. She does not look after her appearance in the slightest, doesn’t look like she ever washes or exfoliates her skin and she draws her eyebrows on with ginger sharpies.

I wish brands would invite loyal customers instead to these events by looking at customers order history (love feelunique and lookfantastic, they’re even better around Christmas!)
this is what confuses me so much!!

I think that about a lot of the brand deals she does and the freebies she gets sent in the post, even her vlogs from 3/4years ago weren’t beauty guru material so why does she work with the likes of Nivea, Simple, FeelUnique etc??

She doesn’t make me want to buy a pack of face wipes or even a bottle of wine for that matter because I don’t watch her vlogs and think WOW I want or need her life!!

Reactions: 3
Tbh seeing Bogeys flakey face makes me want to go run and wash mine so I don’t look anything like her. Maybe she should do an AD for Psoriasis. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she could’ve just put a hat on to cover her hair. That’s what I did when we had building work going on and there was dust in the air.
Or she could wrap her hair in a towel, she's good at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s really grating on me how people are trying to diagnose brogan with thyroid issues etc to give reasons for weight gain. Okay, she could have a medical issue which has caused it but let’s be real she does pretty much zero exercise, Sits on her arse all day and eats way to much and most often tit food. Hell on her latest blog she made a bleeping quesadilla for her breakfast, something most people would have as their MAIN MEAL AT DINNER. There’s your reasons for her being so overweight and only gaining more.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If I was her mum id sit her down and have a talk and force her to the doctors or is it another thing she pretends its not happening i can take benji in small dozes after a lot of coffee in me but he isnt good for her esp the portions he cooks :oops:

They two are really not on same page they may seem so for the views but he just says yes to everything she does its why brogan cant handle a job its real life.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god honestly yelled duck OFF at my computer when she said she couldn’t go and help because her hair would get dusty. The excuses she comes up with aren’t even good but I think in her head she thinks they are?!
This just highlights how infrequently she washes her hair. Most of us do it every day or every other day so it's never long until the next wash. For her washing her hair is so infrequent that it's a major event. Grim.

Reactions: 5
I understand she’s a home bird, likes an early night, pjs, doesn’t go out much and chills on the sofa with her man. Lovely. Crack on.
But don’t be a bleeping vlogger!! Get an office job and bore your colleagues there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god honestly yelled duck OFF at my computer when she said she couldn’t go and help because her hair would get dusty. The excuses she comes up with aren’t even good but I think in her head she thinks they are?!
She so desperately wants the house ready for Christmas, but isn't prepared to get dusty because it means she'll have to wash FFS dirty so-and-so

Reactions: 6
This just highlights how infrequently she washes her hair. Most of us do it every day or every other day so it's never long until the next wash. For her washing her hair is so infrequent that it's a major event. Grim.
I wash mines 3 days on and off as my hair is dull at the min and been advised to give the oils a rest in my hair even then i feel like a skank i shower every day i dont know how brogan can live like that, shes starting to remind me of they jobseekers people ive watched a lot of vloggers who stay at home they have a routine and make effort its obvious brogan is having a mental breakdown off camera

Take the selfies and overspending she doesnt seem to care anymore and the brands that work with her sure as hell arnt either just to promote something.

Last edited:
I understand she’s a home bird, likes an early night, pjs, doesn’t go out much and chills on the sofa with her man. Lovely. Crack on.
But don’t be a bleeping vlogger!! Get an office job and bore your colleagues there.
this is the thing, Bethany Francesca has a full time job in London but her weekly vlogs are full of more interesting content!! Brogan has so much time to plan exciting and interesting content but her weekly vlogs are SO boring at the moment. Even gabby (velvet ghost) has got so many vids out of redecorating!! You’d think Brogan could’ve done a whole series!

Reactions: 8
She so desperately wants the house ready for Christmas, but isn't prepared to get dusty because it means she'll have to wash FFS dirty so-and-so
She was twisting on about the wallpaper glue and someone was like try sugar soap, does she not know what google is, if a steamer wasn’t working try something else and just keep going, she legit could have made good content out of this except she just sticks her head into ever shot

It’s really grating on me how people are trying to diagnose brogan with thyroid issues etc to give reasons for weight gain. Okay, she could have a medical issue which has caused it but let’s be real she does pretty much zero exercise, Sits on her arse all day and eats way to much and most often tit food. Hell on her latest blog she made a bleeping quesadilla for her breakfast, something most people would have as their MAIN MEAL AT DINNER. There’s your reasons for her being so overweight and only gaining more.
She what?? God I haven't seen any vlogs in a while. A whole quesadilla for herself? For breakfast? Someone needs to have a word.

She a dirty cow in my opinion. How many vlogs do you see and the dinner plates are piled up in the sink from the night before? When they return back from a trip the dirty washing just lays there for days she points this out in vlogs I would be embarrassed or the camping trip stuff still lying unpacked her the corner of the bedroom. She was like this in her own flat spaghetti carbonara lying in the sink from previous night and it was 4 o’clock the next day. There is absolutely no excuse for her to live in that amount of mess /dirt she works from home she’s on her own 90% of the time but can’t wash a dish or her hair. She thinks making her bed is an achievement. Brogan needs to get some structure maybe she can write a timetable in one of her notepads the girl has about a million that has been gifted. I have no idea how she managed to work full time in the real world

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.