Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh 35 years!
she’s going to be in one hell of a pickle when this relationship goes tits up.

a 35 year mortgage doesn’t mean you have to stay in that house with that person for 35 years...😂 if they split up then they’d sell the house and pay off the mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was better off staying at that flat buying a house together big risk when they could break up tomorrow

Reactions: 4
She was better off staying at that flat buying a house together big risk when they could break up tomorrow
[/QUOTE

Crazy buying a house with someone when they only live together half the week. You don’t know someone till you live with them. Poor benji doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for if he gets a job that doesn’t involve travelling or staying in b&bs few times a week

Reactions: 1
I know we’ve all been annoyed by this video but I had to vent my part! She actually stops to say, I just want to take a minute to say how unbelievably proud of myself I am for buying a house at this age

Right but if you’ve got an income of £80k then realistically you could have bought at least one house a while ago instead of buying absolute shite week in week out 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know we’ve all been annoyed by this video but I had to vent my part! She actually stops to say, I just want to take a minute to say how unbelievably proud of myself I am for buying a house at this age

Right but if you’ve got an income of £80k then realistically you could have bought at least one house a while ago instead of buying absolute shite week in week out 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also. Oh saving was so hard blah blah, then but I’ve always been so good at saving.

Is she okay

Reactions: 24

Also. Oh saving was so hard blah blah, then but I’ve always been so good at saving.

Is she okay
exactly, even on her own salary she could have got a mortgage and bought a flat or something and rented it out and have that as income.

these influencers really need to look past youtube/instagram for their future as it wont be around forever.

some can go on to have careers in media but i can’t imagine brogan being one of them.

Reactions: 7
exactly, even on her own salary she could have got a mortgage and bought a flat or something and rented it out and have that as income.

these influencers really need to look past youtube/instagram for their future as it wont be around forever.

some can go on to have careers in media but i can’t imagine brogan being one of them.
I’m not sure how she could ever go back to working with/for anyone again. She seems to argue with anyone she is with for a sustained period of time (benji excluded but then he works away) so to go back to taking orders or working as a team would be too foreign for her to adapt to. Especially when she wasn’t good at it before

I work in the media and I will just say that you need to a) start by making the teas/coffees and working your arse off and b) actually have a brain in your head and be talented

As Brogan possesses neither of those qualities I would say there's zero chance of this ever being her day job once YouTube dries up 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure how she could ever go back to working with/for anyone again. She seems to argue with anyone she is with for a sustained period of time (benji excluded but then he works away) so to go back to taking orders or working as a team would be too foreign for her to adapt to. Especially when she wasn’t good at it before
she said benji is a male version of her :rolleyes: i agree they wouldve broken up by now if he was home a lot

Reactions: 3
Honestly, well done to her for getting her house, but it annoys me because she did shite all to get it, whereas me, a 21 year old girl who’s just finished university, working in retail on pennies, and doing supply teaching, and tutoring SEND children, will realistically not reach what she has done at her age. It just pisses me off because I work bloody hard for what I earn, ( albeit being absolutely nothing hahah) and she makes more than 2 months wage ( for me) on a packet of crisp 😂😂 bloody hell when my mum said to me When I was younger that life wasn’t fair she bloody well meant it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sly coz at least I know how to coherently put together a sentence x well done for being a scrounger hunny x

Reactions: 27
Was anyone else thinking wtf when she was talking about her spending and how she would track everything she was buying? Endless pjs and tat must be an essential.

• Haha
a 35 year mortgage doesn’t mean you have to stay in that house with that person for 35 years...😂 if they split up then they’d sell the house and pay off the mortgage
Like the previous owners have - because it was totally Brogan’s right to tell us that. 🙄

We also have a 35 year mortgage but when we move we will change to a 30 year mortgage and overpay wherever possible. I really don't think we should judge their choice, we don't know their personal circumstances or reasons.

That said, the home buying video was pretty damn pointless. It was mainly Brogan saying "do your research" after everything! I also understand why she doesn't want to go into the details of how much she earns and they paid for the house, but I think the way she said it was very rude.

Reactions: 5
She just wanted to do a lengthy video as she can put more ads and make more pennies off her small viewership. She is a scam artist and I can’t wait for people to expose her

Reactions: 11
Remember ladies it’s fine we can all be rich remember the law of attraction let the money flow 🙄 I’m paying my daughters nursery bill in a few days I wonder if the nursery will accept my positive thoughts and my dream board

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember ladies it’s fine we can all be rich remember the law of attraction let the money flow 🙄 I’m paying my daughters nursery bill in a few days I wonder if the nursery will accept my positive thoughts and my dream board
I was a bit concerned actually because I checked my bank account earlier like ?????? Why hasn’t any money flowed in 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was a bit concerned actually because I checked my bank account earlier like ?????? Why hasn’t any money flowed in 🤬
I had a towel on my head for the whole juryation, it must have been because I left the house and didn’t go to sainsbriz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know that got right up my goat, we need to earn it she just relaxes and lets it flow in 🤬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.