Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justhavingalook403

They have had the keys for weeks and done little progress. This is because they are hardly ever at the house. Benji is working through the week so she should be making a conscience effort to be at the new house. Not one room has been finished. Why rip a bathroom apart when they didn’t have all the materials to start working on it straight away ? They could have went and got the tiles before ripping everything apart. My partners a plumber he said he could do a bathroom himself within couple days ( 8hrs each day) half a day to rip out the bathroom and move the pipes to fit the new lay out of the new bathroom that’s if you are actually changing the position of the bath, toilet. Brogans like Wreak it Ralph

• Haha
Reactions: 29

gossgal

VIP Member
But guyzzz she's so good with money 😂

Man, people who sell overpriced shit like m&ms and dumb planners must just rub their hands together in glee when they see Brogie approaching. More money than sense.
more mooney than sense 🤣

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I can't get over the pyjama spree

£15 Primani set
£22 for GAP pyjama top

£23.95 for Winnie the Pooh set

BROGAN YOU SPENT OVER SIXTY QUID ON FUCKING PYJAMAS IN ONE WEEK, WHEN YOU'VE GOT A WHOLE BLOODY DRAWER OF THEM AT HOME

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Hey guyzzzzz just incase you didn't know...I'm 25 and I managed to buy a house with my partner. I know. Can you believe it??We didn't go to uni or get married or anything like that...(I DON'T WANT TO OKAY! I'm fine!!! HAHAHA)

I just decided that after years of failing at every job I ever had I would turn into a professional beggar with the vocabulary of a pre-teen. I would film really really terrible videos where I would go on and on about things I'd done, but never film any of it. I would ditch my management company (to make more money, not because I don't get on with people or have any real friends LOLZ) to really knuckle down and save. But then I would blow it all on 10 thousand hair brushes and really childish unattractive pyjama sets.

Anyway what I'm saying is, aim low. Like really really low. Because somehow, people will still pay you for it! I hope you have enjoyed these tips and maybe if you're clever like me you can do the same! Just kidding, none of you ever will. I'm amazing! And did I mention I'm only 25??

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Oh my God! I meant to write this yesterday but I completely forgot to come on here and do it. I can't believe how much she is milking the coil. I have had two coils. One at 22 and one at 27. I have never had any pregnancies which can sometimes mean there is more pain and it is harder to get in than someone who has but as long as you have an experienced doctor/nurse it is fine. Especially when you have already had a smear. The slight pain isn't too dissimilar. The worse part for me is when they spray you with an antiseptic to sanitise the area first. The actual insertion of the coil is not that bad at all. I went to work straight after my 2nd one. I definitely did not go and lie in bed for 2 days. I appreciate it can be a different experience for different people but I was so annoyed when I saw her stories 🙈🙈🙈 xxx
This. But also the fact she felt the need to post on her new YT video that she wouldn’t be replying to comments because she’s recovering?! What’s the difference in her holding her phone and replying to comments vs lying in bed holding her phone recording videos and taking photos of herself with a hot water bottle?! 🙈 you’d think she’d had a limb amputated the way she’s carried on! It’s quite pathetic!

Emmapism

VIP Member
"Its fine I'm not engaged yet. It's fine we've bought a house we aren't living in. It's fine that ski gear I bought last year barely fits me. Its fiiiiiine"

Reader, it was not fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

rosiebear2502

Honestly, well done to her for getting her house, but it annoys me because she did shite all to get it, whereas me, a 21 year old girl who’s just finished university, working in retail on pennies, and doing supply teaching, and tutoring SEND children, will realistically not reach what she has done at her age. It just pisses me off because I work bloody hard for what I earn, ( albeit being absolutely nothing hahah) and she makes more than 2 months wage ( for me) on a packet of crisp 😂😂 bloody hell when my mum said to me When I was younger that life wasn’t fair she bloody well meant it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sly coz at least I know how to coherently put together a sentence x well done for being a scrounger hunny x

Reactions: 27

Emmapism

VIP Member
She went to the feel unique event because it was in London and she LOVES to go on about how many times she needs to go to London for 'work' because she's a pathetic show-off with no real talent to speak of.

Another trip to London! She thinks, as she waddles in on the train. It's beCOZ I'm such a successful vlogger 🙄 She would go to the opening of an envelope if it was in London. It's all about the brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Elsass

Chatty Member
Madam snooty “I don’t buy many new clothes”
Weekly vlog
Dress, blouse, shoes from sainsbriz
Ordered pyjamas from shopdisney
Bought pyjamas and headbands from primark
Another pyjama top from gap
I’m not even at the end yet

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She really doesn’t know how to run a home page. The followers don’t want to see your grotty mug brogan they want to see furnishings, renovations and progress MINUS you grinning and squatting taking a shit.

Reactions: 24

Whatisthis1321

I know we’ve all been annoyed by this video but I had to vent my part! She actually stops to say, I just want to take a minute to say how unbelievably proud of myself I am for buying a house at this age

Right but if you’ve got an income of £80k then realistically you could have bought at least one house a while ago instead of buying absolute shite week in week out 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know we’ve all been annoyed by this video but I had to vent my part! She actually stops to say, I just want to take a minute to say how unbelievably proud of myself I am for buying a house at this age

Right but if you’ve got an income of £80k then realistically you could have bought at least one house a while ago instead of buying absolute shite week in week out 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also. Oh saving was so hard blah blah, then but I’ve always been so good at saving.

Is she okay

Elsass

Chatty Member
Remember ladies it’s fine we can all be rich remember the law of attraction let the money flow 🙄 I’m paying my daughters nursery bill in a few days I wonder if the nursery will accept my positive thoughts and my dream board
I was a bit concerned actually because I checked my bank account earlier like ?????? Why hasn’t any money flowed in 🤬

• Haha