Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeelover23

View attachment 50353

[emoji2961]

She really should stop pulling this face- the smugness is unbearable!! It's also really not flattering.

But, to be fair to her, I really don't get all these comments about changing outfits being weird. Plenty of people wear different outfits to different parts of the wedding particularly if you attend the evening event which is different from the day/reception event.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Honestly the gap between the reality of what she wants and how much money or effort she's willing to put in is gonna be huge. This will be hilarious.

If they are in by Christmas I will be very very surprised.
They’ve got no chance at this rate. I will admit I expected to see more weekend stories etc on the home account.

Lola123

VIP Member
That AD is terrible!!! When do we ever see her working on her laptop in bed, it’s always using her iPad, why she didn’t use her desk I don’t know, and she has essentially listed all there flavours..... where is the originality?!

I mean Kate's video is pretty cringe too let's be honest BUT it's obvious how much effort has gone into it so she should be applauded for the creativity.

I couldn't imagine Brogan ever trying something like this or being in any way creative with editing or music. She fell into this career but she's no good at it.
Very cringe 😂🤢