Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's probably only bought it to be on trend and gloat and boast she has it 🙄 funny you never see her buy high end items unless other influencers do (or ads) never seen her do anything different with her eye makeup

Reactions: 7
She’ll get it then use words like ‘pigment’ and ‘formula’ to sound like a beauty guru. When in reality Brogan can’t even draw her eyebrows on properly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's probably only bought it to be on trend and gloat and boast she has it 🙄 funny you never see her buy high end items unless other influencers do (or ads) never seen her do anything different with her eye makeup
I agree. She’s definitely only bought it to be on trend. Has she mentioned watching the latest jeffree series by Shane at all?!

Reactions: 3
can’t wait to see the make up looks she attempts with her classic downward eye flicks with her eyeliner 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F3FC5404-B28C-4BBE-8022-F189FC8803F5.jpeg
Brogan “What did ya get?” Adds on.. (not for me) Adam: swerve that Brogey witch this guy has way more followers! 💰

Last edited:
She will be saying im besties with shane next week vlog :rolleyes:

Why cant brogan think of even doing the simple tasks like walking etc herself no the viewers need to tell her how to run her life becose she lives in a bleeping bubble and how obvious was she at dropping a disney holiday hint in that faves video if you want to go just book it and stop begging :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
8848D1F0-0C55-4A03-A832-593497E99816.jpeg

So she’s admitted Benji didn’t do this to surprise her, but it was all for the gram. I’d say she’s lost credibility, but you can’t lose something you’ve never had...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Bogey trying to copy Louises little post in bed!!! Yet again no original thoughts or ideas!
She barely writes in that overpriced journal you can so tell! My diaries are an absolute mess nearing the end of the year! What a load of crap.

And the exact same props!

I love how EVEN unimaginative posts she copies. Imagine the silent vacuum inside that head where creativity should live. Like a dripping tap in an echoey room. Christ....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is how self absorbed she is.. these tag photos that are going round Instagram. Beth tagged her to put up her most liked photo. She put up three. Three! Then she was supposed to tag three people to do the same, guess what.. miss self absorbed didn’t. It’s all about me me me

Reactions: 19
I was clicking through wondering whether she would have tagged anyone to do it... not sure why I thought she would have lol. I guess she doesn’t really have anyone other than Beth to tag and she’s already done it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've looked at the palette online and she will literally use 2 of the colours! And they'll be used so badly she probably shouldn't bother!!!

Reactions: 2
I've looked at the palette online and she will literally use 2 of the colours! And they'll be used so badly she probably shouldn't bother!!!
I was going to say, the pallette contains a lot of strong pinks and yellows, colours Brogan would never wear. She strikes me as a play it safe girl with eyeshadow, and there's a risk of her looking like she's got an eye infection with a pink 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.