Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becca2512

I’ve been to weddings where people have got changed for the night do, so I don’t think it’s strange that she had a second dress, especially if they went home in between (though why would you go to the ceremony and night do, but not the meal?! 🤔). I can’t believe how rude she’s being to people in the comments though!

DEB91766-AAC3-4900-A745-9036DC6BF528.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

becca2512

The way her and her mum were getting on on the train was disguisting (brogan especially) getting on like two childish spoilt brats.
I found it really childish how they were laughing at the boob pot saying they were ‘pointy’ etc. I might be wrong, but I expect that the pots are meant to show that all boobs are different - and there they were poking fun at how they looked. For someone who’s now trying to say she’s about ‘body positivity’ she’s got a funny way of showing it. 🤔

Justhavingalook403

I have no idea why I watch her vlogs she’s like thrush so irritating. If she is gifted another trip to Florida I will email them going ballistic for using her, who wants to watch her go round Disney again breathing like Darth Vader. She is the most laziest ungrateful smug grotty person I have ever came across. Myself and partner have saved for over a year to go to Florida the tickets for the parks are the most expensive bit in my opinion. We work in the real world so have to save for trips. If she can afford a 300k house she can afford to buy her own holidays always on the mooch. On another note if she gets a cleaner it won’t be any normal cleaner she will probably hire Mrs Fucking Hinch who will leave her M&Ms under her pillow. If her and Benji ever have children she will be hiring a live in nanny while she sits in her office pretending to do work.

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don’t know why she needs a file for her bills? I moved into my house in October 2017 and haven’t had any paper bills, everything is online now as it is better for the environment, so unnecessary!

Reactions: 23

eyeballs

VIP Member
I understand she’s a home bird, likes an early night, pjs, doesn’t go out much and chills on the sofa with her man. Lovely. Crack on.
But don’t be a fucking vlogger!! Get an office job and bore your colleagues there.

• Heart
  • Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Well she probably fucks around with her taxes so.... yes

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was having a baby and she denied it to herself or did not realize. She isn’t the smartest tool in the shed.

No way she will have a baby anytime soon she is faaaar to selfish, self absorbed and greedy to ever be a mother I really can't see it with her. Shouting at her newborn "can you just stop crying bubba I'm really really overwhelmed!!!"

• Haha

gizmo

So, I’ve just returned from Florida #nonspon.

Whilst in the Animal Kingdom gift shop, I was shocked to see these sitting pretty on the shelf. I’m surprised Bogey kept this brand deal quiet but at least we now know what’s paid for ‘Casa de Stink’.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
hate that she thinks replying to comments and emails is work.
you know what drove me to this thread again, (because I’m usually a silent reader) 🤣

I’ve had such a productive morning... I’ve had a bath “
Are you SERIOUSLY TAKING THE PISS.
She probably printed out a few “2 for 1” pizza express vouchers or a cheeky little “free dough balls” offer for her mid morning snack and then HAD A BATH.

I came here to vent 🤣
If there isn’t a McDonald’s drive through window at the front of her house in the next 6 months il be shocked.
I saw more genuine excitement at the junky service station that I saw at any point during that Med Sailors trip

• Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
God she really is quite the sket.

Sorry for the DP - I'm only now catching up on the weekly slog, she says in reference to the house 'god it's such a huge job' after stripping some wallpaper.

Are you fucking kidding me mate? A huge job? A HUGE JOB? This isn't Grand Designs chicken, please stay in your lane. It's a bit of unnecessary decorating that DID NOT NEED TO BE DONE BEFORE YOU MOVED IN.

Stop making mountains out of molehills.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
I will Probably get flamed for this but I think she had a point about the staceyxprimark thing, if you’re throwing an event to showcase your clothes than have your clothes on show. They prob invited lots of vloggers/influencers to get the word out but if they have nothing to show their audience then its a bit redundant 🤷‍♀️

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Did she drop out of school early or something?

No matter how posh the voice she puts on occasionally, her vocabulary is extremely limited and there are so many words she cant say properly. She comes across as extremely uneducated.

I’m sure that there would be courses available to her in Bournemouth, for her to get a basic level of English/math/science etc.

• Haha

NorwegianImposter

Her and Benj seemed a bit off in the kitchen. He’s like “is it a happy Monday, though?” (Coz he has an actual job) Then she’s saying in a snotty voice “oh, that’s fine I have vlog comments to do”. You mean you have comments to moderate as in delete anything not arse kissy 🙄
I didn’t realize that’s what he said but can I just ask. Wtf is with him always wearing headphones when in her company/at dinner etc

Reactions: 22

Rileyx33

How do companies keep wanting to work with her? She was invited to the launch of Stacey Solomon’s collection & then talked down about how the clothes weren’t displayed for her to show in the vlog. And then the PR package she got from Pixi, she immediately complained how ‘bulky’ the packaging was and how it should be condensed down with press releases on recycled paper & how bulky it will be in her recycling bin. It just seems so ungrateful, she focused so much more energy on complaining about the packaging than being thankful or even looking at the products.

And then at the very end of the vlog, she was saying how busy she is (the usual) and how she’s going to be on a panel on Thursday and she doesn’t even know the name of it! She just comes off so lazy and so ungrateful.

• Wow
  • Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
watching the premiere of adam and garys new WDW vlog and OF course miss brogad has joined the chat and taken over it like its hers answering questions that are meant for adam and gary. sick of her!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Randomer123

"I've never grown really really quickly".

....oh Brogan, yes you have....😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justhavingalook403

Why the hell would you take your mum with you ? that family is so fucking strange I actually have a red neck for her !! Literally no sympathy if she was in that much pain she wouldn’t be posting her experience on Instagram and begging for sympathy! I can see next week vlog already holding her mums hand going into the doctors like the jet2 holiday advert. Enjoy your day in bed grotbags just a usual day in the life of brogan self entitled Tate or Mooney 🙄