Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'We LOVE them because we've been before you see!'

Well Lucy hasn't so go away

Reactions: 37
I’m glad others noticed the weird accent! Like the crappy American school girl in a teen drama 😂

Reactions: 22
Why does the fick curly haired twit need to make everything about her on other peoples posts
‘I WAS attraction tickets golden girl before you Lucy and don’t you forget it!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
‘I WAS attraction tickets golden girl before you Lucy and don’t you forget it!!!’
Except Lucy probably won’t get one negative comment to AT compared with Brogans barrage of complaints.

And that’s what it’s like when you’re unproblematic and come across as genuine nice person 🤷🏻‍♀️ Brogan came blame her ‘haters’ but if it’s nothing to do with her why does she have them and Lucy doesn’t?

Reactions: 31
I’ve been watching the new WDW vlog series by a small YouTuber called Sophie Charlton and oh my word, she is so much better than Brogan even though I think she has less than 6k subscribers!
Her and her boyf have had jam packed days in the parks, have shown how amazing Genie+ can be (they literally did every attraction at one park in one day), have enjoyed their food but not centred the day around it, and didn’t set foot in a gift shop until day 3 (and even then it was only a minute or so of footage).
She also dresses so well - cute and park appropriate but not head to toe in tacky merch - take note Bogbrush!
This is what the average person would want their WDW trip to be like 👍 She’s really shown Brogan (and Victoria, Adam and Gary) up with these videos 😂

Reactions: 26
I’ve been watching the new WDW vlog series by a small YouTuber called Sophie Charlton and oh my word, she is so much better than Brogan even though I think she has less than 6k subscribers!
Her and her boyf have had jam packed days in the parks, have shown how amazing Genie+ can be (they literally did every attraction at one park in one day), have enjoyed their food but not centred the day around it, and didn’t set foot in a gift shop until day 3 (and even then it was only a minute or so of footage).
She also dresses so well - cute and park appropriate but not head to toe in tacky merch - take note Bogbrush!
This is what the average person would want their WDW trip to be like 👍 She’s really shown Brogan (and Victoria, Adam and Gary) up with these videos 😂
I’ve been watching her too! Really enjoying it

Reactions: 9
She just came up on the TV whilst my 9 year old was watching YouTube. I asked her how old she thought she was. Her guess was 39 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t be friends with Brogan. You know she’s the type of person who needs you to be over the top sewww proud of her for being given a free Disney holiday, but you can’t mention any of your actual achievements to her because she’ll get funny with you for “boasting about your life”.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does the fick curly haired twit need to make everything about her on other peoples posts
In the Twitch streamers game, that is terrible form when people do that (go into someones chat and talk about their own channel etc)

Have some decorum Brogan!

Reactions: 8
She might as well have put the 'We' in capitals 😅. Literally no one cares Boregan and Benign, she always has to make it about herself somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t be friends with Brogan. You know she’s the type of person who needs you to be over the top sewww proud of her for being given a free Disney holiday, but you can’t mention any of your actual achievements to her because she’ll get funny with you for “boasting about your life”.
Brogan is basically my sister and her son rolled in to one and this is why I flare up on here they both drive me nuts and take the piss out off people and you tell them about your own abilities and they put you down and try to up come you like when I got engaged this year my sister had to be the better one and make it about her pretty sure they have attention disorder symptoms you have to praise her if she does the simple things and shes married with a kid but if someone gets more attention on them than her she does something else to shift the spotlight off that person.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brogan is basically my sister and her son rolled in to one and this is why I flare up on here they both drive me nuts and take the piss out off people and you tell them about your own abilities and they put you down and try to up come you like when I got engaged this year my sister had to be the better one and make it about her pretty sure they have attention disorder symptoms you have to praise her if she does the simple things and shes married with a kid but if someone gets more attention on them than her she does something else to shift the spotlight off that person.
That sounds like narcissism which is what I’m sure Brogan has too, as you say, can’t let anyone else succeed without having to bring attention back to themselves. I’m sure that’s why Beth said they fell out too or at least eluded to it, if she was having a tough week Brogan was always having a tougher one!

Reactions: 10
I’m not in a relationship but is it customary that you can’t do anything without the others permission or you can’t enjoy a trip without them and have to cancel a show or whatever until you are both there?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not long back from WDW myself and just watching her first vlog where she says it's gonna be fast paced. Do you think Charlotte recommended her for it on purpose knowing she can't hack it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not in a relationship but is it customary that you can’t do anything without the others permission or you can’t enjoy a trip without them and have to cancel a show or whatever until you are both there?
No, it's not normal. This isn't a healthy relationship at all.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220601-152318.png

Oh for gods sake. She's like a bloody seagull, you feed her once and she feels entitled to everyone else's stuff!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.