Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald73

VIP Member
100 threads woohoooooo!! As someone else said, guaranteed we will hit 200 before she gets 100k subs!!

Also I’ve had a thought...

All the influencers are gone out on trip this week, the nicer ones, it’s not beyond the realms of impossibility that Charlotte was involved in organising it or putting names forward and (as you would) left the camera smasher off the list (if you know, you know m’loves!) and then Brogladyte found out everyone and their mother were going except her and threw a wobbly.... so they slotted her in with the press one but only once someone dropped out...

LOVE the video @Venom oh ma garshhhhhhhhhhhh

Not offended over the thread title thing either btw, it’s so easy to get confused when sleep deprived I remember those days SEW well...and the thread title is amazingggggg. Mine being mentioned in the video also made me have tears dropping in my rum and coke ❤❤

Getting my 102 in early...

Brogan Tate #101 - 101 Dalmations? Nah it’s 101 dodgy dresses that don’t fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

disneys

VIP Member
I asked my son and he said 100 but he is only nearly 3 and that is one of the only numbers he knows 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bubbles85

VIP Member
I think she thinks the crying makes her look genuinely happy, grateful and such a huge Disney fan. It doesn’t Brogan. You just look like a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
She tried to justify it by saying she hadn’t been in four years. Like no, that doesn’t mean you should overspend on useless tat. She doesn’t have an ounce of self control.
Even more vile when you look at the current economy, cost of living crisis, food poverty, heating or eating... I could go on.
The fact she has absolutely no inkling of maybe this could rub people up the wrong way is sickeningly astounding.
She really could not give one single shit about anyone but herself, Gary brought her back all manner of shit and by the sound of it (I'm yet to watch) she didn't bring him back a thing - (Enter Brogan showing something in the next few days "for Gary" after we've picked it up)

There's people that are literally struggling to survive day to day right now and she's slamming down over a grand on a gifted jolly???
Fuck right off Brogan, she becomes more and more grossly ignorant by the day and I'm loving all the people who are beginning to notice, she never does anything to help out anybody else, whilst I fully appreciate not everybody can Brogan is here slamming hundreds of pounds down weekly on whatever momentary shite she decides she "needs" can you imagine how much she could help if she just got out of her own arse and looked around a bit.
Watch the news, read it and stop being so ignorantly ill informed... she makes me utterly sick.
Everything is a brag with her, then a justification for said brag, followed by another brag, she needs a serious wake up call and quickly.
But no, she'll swan off to DLP acting all Billy big bollocks while real people with real problems struggle on, so jarringly unaware of how easy she has it.
My level of disdain for her grows by the day!

• Heart

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I haven't been a member of the press for 20 years but it still irks me that she refers to herself as a member of the press. Bitch you don't have a degree, you've never worked for a print or broadcast company, your writing is shit, and you cannot photograph, video, or edit either one to save your sad, pathetic life.

LiarBrogan, you're just some spoiled brat who has lived off the Bank of Mejulie and the late Gary for the last 28 years (and now the Bank of LiarBenji) and never had to actually adult so you could play pretend adult by making some home movies for YouTube and call it a job and work which is an insult to anyone who actually puts in a 40 hour work week.

• Heart
Charlotte’s played a blinder here assuming she has sway when it comes to who attends these trips, if she purposely put forward brogan for the ‘traditional’ press trip which would have been more fast paced, she knew Boggie would show herself up with her lack of professionalism and not be invited back, a much better outcome that if Charlotte had stopped her going on any trip at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I’m picturing Benji getting his cookie gift - fished out the bursting case after 12 hours being squashed in amongst Bog’s sweaty chub-rub bloomers 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha

ryvitaninja

She loves Bonnie sew much she’s gone away again. At this point I think her mother must have had the dog more days than them pair this year.

Bonnie is definitely an inconvenience now travel is possible. She was good for company in the pandemic and now the poor thing is bein left behind.

They could totally showcase all the places which allow dogs, have decent walking trails etc

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Emmapism

VIP Member
All she does is treat herself. Her life is one big long treat. Fucks sake try saying no to yourself for once in your pathetic, materialistic life

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
I always find these kinds of comments really odd. As much as I hate to stick up for her it’s really weird to make out that she isn’t allowed to spend her own money because some other people can’t afford flights to the states or to heat their homes. Sure, it’s awful, but it’s Brogan’s problem, how, exactly?
I don’t think they said it was Brogans problem but it’s the constant LOOK AT WHAT I GOT that annoys some people. Especially when it’s all tat.
I’ll never understand how someone can spend so much but still look so scruffy.

• Heart

Ellen

Chatty Member
The comments she is leaving on the Disneyparksuk instagram are making me die, my
favourite is ‘Love seeing what everyone is up to since we got back’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Anybody notice when she went in that little shaded area to eat her family sized cookie that not a soul walked by, nobody could see her which is exactly how she likes it, she's the greediest cow I've ever come across but god forbid anyone in public sees her stuffing her fat gob.

She is a grotesque, repulsive mess.

• Haha

SukiMing

Chatty Member
C9D1F7D6-A8AC-4EC4-BB01-513D9451B941.jpeg

I’m gobsmacked at how bad she looked on that latest vlog. A sweaty dishelved mess who looks like she would stink of stale urine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Coffeelover23

Here I am on a dull Monday back at work and swamped with tasks and there is Moon face and Banjo on YET another holiday. Its enough to make you absolutely sick. I can't help but feel nothing but resentment and hatred towards her!