Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much stuff!! I want so badly to hire a skip and empty her gaff of tat. She has attic, under stairs, a storage room and this spare bedroom full of crap. I have a 2 bedroom flat for my son and I, one storage cupboard in hall (like hot press size) and that’s the lot. Everything we own is stored away tidily (or as tidy as one can expect a 12 year old to be in his case), Christmas stuff and suitcases in that cupboard and our own stuff in drawers, wardrobe, shelves etc. Not tons of stuff either. I can’t abide falling over junk.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So funny to see her burning through her money only to hoard it like that knowing it will end up in the bin.

Reactions: 16
Her stuff must take up around 80% of that house!

That room looks like a teenagers bedroom too.

Reactions: 18
No offence if you like them but I can’t get onboard with loungefly bags. They don’t even look that practical.

Reactions: 29
D826926E-85FB-41A6-90F1-5AC1DFFA1812.png
C0B27870-2563-465A-8AD1-99886F13D508.png

Whys she storing a bar of Lindt under her bed?
FC3262E5-18F1-44DC-9622-8B06722D704B.png

Out of all the photos she could have picked.. 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What’s hilarious about that Disney ATD trip is that everyone got to bring their families/partners too! 😂 so for her and Benji to be excluded is just the icing on the cake.

Bet she was seething that she spent that week doing actual press/media things with a group of solo travellers she didn’t know and then a week or two later a whole group of influencers has been invited out along with their partners to do everything she did & more!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What’s hilarious about that Disney ATD trip is that everyone got to bring their families/partners too! 😂 so for her and Benji to be excluded is just the icing on the cake.

Bet she was seething that she spent that week doing actual press/media things with a group of solo travellers she didn’t know and then a week or two later a whole group of influencers has been invited out along with their partners to do everything she did & more!
In defence of Disney she could have done more if she followed the itinerary. She chose to go and fester alone in random corners stuffing her gob.

Reactions: 29
They said they had known about it for ‘months and months’ so there wasn’t any real reason not to invite her way back then.

Looks like they have great rooms too. Not just one by the entrance of a resort like Brogan.

I wonder how Louise has managed to take her child and husband (to be?). Did she pay for him to tag along? Sorry for off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In defence of Disney she could have done more if she followed the itinerary. She chose to go and fester alone in random corners stuffing her gob.
i don’t think I said anything about Disney that needed defending! 😂 if I did I apologise as it was more about how different the trips would be because they are for very different target audiences - there’s no doubt both trips would have amazing schedules for sure!

i just meant that this trip for influencers would mean more to her than some of the things she did on the media trip which was for more traditional press/journalists. This ATD trip will have more instagrammable/casual moments and that kinda thing I imagine whereas the VIP experience she had with the media trip was much more formal (as it should be!)

Reactions: 6
Charlotte’s played a blinder here assuming she has sway when it comes to who attends these trips, if she purposely put forward brogan for the ‘traditional’ press trip which would have been more fast paced, she knew Boggie would show herself up with her lack of professionalism and not be invited back, a much better outcome that if Charlotte had stopped her going on any trip at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
i don’t think I said anything about Disney that needed defending! 😂 if I did I apologise as it was more about how different the trips would be because they are for very different target audiences - there’s no doubt both trips would have amazing schedules for sure!

i just meant that this trip for influencers would mean more to her than some of the things she did on the media trip which was for more traditional press/journalists. This ATD trip will have more instagrammable/casual moments and that kinda thing I imagine whereas the VIP experience she had with the media trip was much more formal (as it should be!)
No not at all, no need to apologise! Maybe I didn’t word it right, as I agree with you 😀 - was just trying to say she didn’t make the most of it, there’s no denying she’s more suited the the trips happening at the moment but there was so much more she could have done personally to get more from the trip!

Reactions: 8
I doubt Charlotte has any say in these thing, it was ATD who they’ve gone with anyway and she doesn’t work for them.

Charlotte’s played a blinder here assuming she has sway when it comes to who attends these trips, if she purposely put forward brogan for the ‘traditional’ press trip which would have been more fast paced, she knew Boggie would show herself up with her lack of professionalism and not be invited back, a much better outcome that if Charlotte had stopped her going on any trip at all.

Reactions: 10
I doubt Charlotte has any say in these thing, it was ATD who they’ve gone with anyway and she doesn’t work for them.
Only Lucy has gone with ATD, all the others are only tagging Disney parks uk which is who brogan went with.

I don’t think Charlotte has a say but clearly Brogan was an afterthought since these guys have had the trip booked in since January

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.