Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow she really over sold that cookie didn't she, almost as if she didn’t think it was worth the hour wait but didn’t want to admit it 🤣

ITS REARLLY GUUUHD LIKE ITS REARLY GUD.

IT IS VERY GUUUD.

WOWWW THAT WAS QUITE THE EXPERIYANCE

YEAH IT IS GUD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Whatever she bought must have been squashed fo death after she wrestled it into her suitcases at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say if my boyfriend had as big of a health scare as Benji allegedly did, I wouldn't be packing my suitcase full of sugar filled Fanta and cookies. bleeping weapon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
So the premium economy Virgin Atlantic baggage allowance is two 23kg cases, and she was 1kg over and had to put some in her hand luggage. Not to mention the stuff she already had in her hand luggage to begin with.
How, how has 1 person used that much weight for 6 days?!?
We just went away for 10 day, family of 4, including nappies, baby wipes, milks etc and only used 3 cases, not even 20kg each!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I agree - she ‘had’ to have the cookie no matter what and then when she got it she was not impressed. She seems like this with everything she buys (or as Bogie always says ‘owns’) someone said earlier it’s the buzz she gets from wanting and getting it and after that feeling has gone and she is on to the next must have thing.

Let’s see how much stuff she has in the haul!

Reactions: 20
So the premium economy Virgin Atlantic baggage allowance is two 23kg cases, and she was 1kg over and had to put some in her hand luggage. Not to mention the stuff she already had in her hand luggage to begin with.
How, how has 1 person used that much weight for 6 days?!?
We just went away for 10 day, family of 4, including nappies, baby wipes, milks etc and only used 3 cases, not even 20kg each!
Bigger clothes weigh more. Just sayin'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DE6BC3E6-CD84-434A-A040-AE0029F327BB.jpeg

This photo doesn’t show how bursting full it really was
7716A9C8-7F15-424B-8067-71D13996821D.png
6A643A62-5374-463D-BDCE-AC09BB680496.png

Nothing she bought would have been worth having after she rammed it all into these bags to fly back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I agree - she ‘had’ to have the cookie no matter what and then when she got it she was not impressed. She seems like this with everything she buys (or as Bogie always says ‘owns’) someone said earlier it’s the buzz she gets from wanting and getting it and after that feeling has gone and she is on to the next must have thing.

Let’s see how much stuff she has in the haul!
She chases the high of buying, she’s not interested once she has it!

View attachment 1306261
This photo doesn’t show how bursting full it really was
View attachment 1306263View attachment 1306265
Nothing she bought would have been worth having after she rammed it all into these bags to fly back.
Didnt she buy another bag when she was there as well?

Reactions: 10
Are any of us trusting her tastebuds at this point?! I don't think she has come across any food item this trip that she has not rammed in her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'My girlfriend went all the way to Orlando and all she brought back was a crappy tasting crushed and subjected to 9 hours on a flight cookie' - put that on a t-shirt. The way she described it as an 'experience'. Not all the other moments and opportunities, queuing for a cookie.
I was gonna say. If my boyfriend fiancé couldn’t go to Disney for “health reasons” but I got to go for FREE, I wouldn’t dare bring home a suitcase full of tit I treated myself to and then whip out a stale cookie and some fanta for him.
Im picturing her like “oh Bannjj it was suh-yohhh gyyud, they said we could pick out anythink in the shop we wanted” and then throws some new pyjamas on to the giant stack of tit she bought for herself. No wonder he didn’t pick her up from the airport, I’d have told the witch to get a taxi too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1305367

Whhhyyy is she always so red???
I know, we're all sad we're no longer going to get to watch you make an absolute arse of yourself around Disney world anymore.
what is with the eyebrows! Looks like she drew them on when she was drunk
Also sorry if it’s been mentions I’m trying to catch up…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A bleeping cookie back for her bf who the duck does that thats it i'm waiting till the weekend to watch with the hubby and will give you lot his verdict 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.