Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha.. I can’t remember. She doesn’t seem smart enough.

Benji said he joined every school club but she never went to any so I can’t imagine her being head girl.
I’ll have to look through older videos sure it was referring to a school photo at her nanny’s 🫠

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220604-023733.png

Yes, because what we really need in this current economy is to spend over £100 on a toddler's dream bag. Jesus wept I wouldn't even pay £10 for that bag it is so awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Like how she said MY Kate Spade bag like it was specialy made for Brogan only :rolleyes:

Where the hell does she fit everything she buys i'm sure she did a declutter video of her spare rum before she left didn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like how she said MY Kate Spade bag like it was specialy made for Brogan only :rolleyes:

Where the hell does she fit everything she buys i'm sure she did a declutter video of her spare rum before she left didn't she?
she does it a lot and it really winds me up - I’ve noticed others do it but she seems to say it more often and the way she says it - so smug sounding and pretentious.

She said they were ‘massively reduced’ plus she said had a 20% discount code. I’ve just watched it.
its from the online outlet - of course they are massively reduced, but why not admit it?

To be fair least she brought it reduced and wasn’t a massive mug and paid full price. If I had the budget she had I would have brought the coach x Disney backpack and less tit in the parks. But then again my thinking is that would be my only Disney bag

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
she does it a lot and it really winds me up - I’ve noticed others do it but she seems to say it more often and the way she says it - so smug sounding and pretentious.

its from the online outlet - of course they are massively reduced, but why not admit it?

To be fair least she brought it reduced and wasn’t a massive mug and paid full price. If I had the budget she had I would have brought the coach x Disney backpack and less tit in the parks. But then again my thinking is that would be my only Disney bag
Admit what? She said they were reduced. What more can she say to please people?

Reactions: 5
She said they were ‘massively reduced’ plus she said had a 20% discount code. I’ve just watched it.
On the vlog she did but not in this post she hasn’t, not everyone who looks at her posts necessarily watched her vlogs.

Reactions: 6
Admit what? She said they were reduced. What more can she say to please people?
That’s come across wrong - what I meant was admit she would never pay full price for it even though she seemed to love it - i may have missed it so she might have said it…

Reactions: 5
On the vlog she did but not in this post she hasn’t, not everyone who looks at her posts necessarily watched her vlogs.
I haven't watched the brag fest so didn't know she hadn't paid £425 or whatever either. I was just massively confused by her Instastory above.

I am just at a loss after watching that haul video! Who in the right mind in this current climate would even try and justify all that spending on absolute tat?! I’m absolutely baffled that she thinks this is okay, what must people close to her think? Excessive doesn’t even cover it!

Reactions: 16
Hi Brogan
Oh ffs , candy land is not brogan - she’s been here for ages and pretty sure she had an account previously too .

She is right - brogan said it was heavily reduced and that she also got 30% off making it £118 , she never lied. I’m all for criticising her as you all well know but she was honest about the price of the bag …. Not sure what you would want her to say instead ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she going Paris Disney this weekend? I’m there for a day, maybe I’ll get to see an influencer in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs , candy land is not brogan - she’s been here for ages and pretty sure she had an account previously too .

She is right - brogan said it was heavily reduced and that she also got 30% off making it £118 , she never lied. I’m all for criticising her as you all well know but she was honest about the price of the bag …. Not sure what you would want her to say instead ?
I was more aghast that someone would even pay over £100 for that bag, wasn't trying to involve her counting skills or saying she was lying about the price. Twas all about the sheer hideousness of the bag!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.