Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I think if anything the vlogs showed her total lack of Disney knowledge, which came across strange as some one who loves it SEWWW much.

- Referring to Spaceship Earth as ‘the Epcot ball’ so many times 😬😬😬

- referring to popular gift shops that are literally in main bits of the parks as ‘hidden gems’ … not really hun?

- If you are not a WDW fan girl you won’t find this weird but when she was stomping round magic kingdom looking for the spring roll cart. Like it’s been in the same place for fucking ever? If you’ve even watched a small number of Disney vlogs, you know where it is because literally everyone and their mum gets them😅

- Using the map function in the app to get around AK when realistically it’s quite a small park and supposedly her favourite?

- Pronouncing the names of the restaurants wrong constantly.

there were so many others but these were the big wtf moments for me!

Reactions: 43

Dimfluencers

Dont ghost..... Invest in and you can be our spy on the (beachhut) Wall!!!! Disguise yourself as a salad and she'll never even clock you....

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Venom

VIP Member
Rumbled !!!! I can’t stand listening to that cow moaning at me about every slight inconvenience in her life so I had to take refuge here ….

But @Venom i know your dirty little secret …. you’re Kevin Lever !!!
YES ! it is I Kevin Lever I can't deny it any longer. I'm sick of having to do DIY projects around that hovel whilst she sits there ordering more disney tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

xily

Chatty Member
When you find out Charlotte put you on the press trip instead of the influencers trip
Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 17.51.41.png

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 17.50.29.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Kate500

The comments about brogan on the DID thread are killing me-“never seen her before….very common….big red arms” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
One last comment. What the hell is she doing to her water bottles that she broke two on the trip???

I think most people would have less of an issue with her spending $1000 on one bag than so many random impulse buys.
Yes this is exactly what I thought! She goes on about how much she loves those Dooney and Bourke bags but that they are too expensive. Just buy that instead of all of the shite, and it will be something to treasure. Instead we have (after being gifted Four free pins)
A pin to remember first time on a ride
A pin because it’s her favourite park
A pin to remember watching a bird show
A pin to Celebrate Flower and garden
Another pin to celebrate flower and garden
A pin because it’s limited edition
A pin to remember the hotel she stayed in
A pin that is miscellaneous
Another pin that is miscellaneous and that she doesn’t really like
A pin that says travel the world because she likes travelling the world
A pin that she had to have because it’s like an old sign that you can buy
A pin to remember riding the skyliner
A bridal pin even though she’s not married yet
A pin that might look really good on a lanyard or a backpack
A pin to remember being in Star Wars land on May 4th
A pin to remember stuffing her big fat face with cookies

Completely normal behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jerseycowci

Hahaha just watching Danny Dallimore’s P&O cruise vlog and he throws proper shade at Brogan IMO!! From 26minutes 22 seconds for anyone who wants to watch.

Watched about 40 seconds of this for the shade and learnt more about the excursions in that time than all of Brogan’s vlogs combined!

• Heart
  • Haha