Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she need a Nod and a reminder to every little thing she has done on the trip!!

surely it all looses it meaning as a souvenir if you buy so bloody much of it!!

she’s even brought a pin to remind her of buying cookies!!

even if you have the money to buy this tat…..just why so much of it!!
Imagine getting into bed and mickey and Minnie are staring at you… mood killer!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish I could spend as recklessly as Brogan but I don’t want to end up with £0 in the bank 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s out of puff speaking. The best spend for her at this time would be money spent on a therapist. She seems to only find release and joy in material things. Even the suitcases - there’s no need for the £300 suitcases but she needed the set and to buy Benign one too. Meanwhile she had her AmericanTourister (and others) in perfectly usable condition piled up in the loft/one of the (junk) spare rooms.

Reactions: 17
I just don't know what she is going to do with all this tat, I get it's nice to have things to remember things and the first time I went to Disney I did buy a lot but the second time I went I didn't buy any Disney stuff because I think there is only so much you can have. This girl is going to end up with a loft full of boxes and boxes of tat that just get moved around with her.

Reactions: 6
And she “lives in spirit jerseys”……….
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her (granted I only see what she posts) in a spirit jersey aside from her going to an airport / Disney event and that’s not often

Reactions: 23
did her Epcot mug thing make an appearance in the humongous haul? And was there no guardian of the galaxy pin available?
It did not because she apparently cracked it the day after she bought it.

I’m not quite sure what she did to it because it was a Tervis water bottle. I have had my Tervis for years and it has been thrown/dropped on the ground countless times, survived numerous moves, and it has never cracked.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I’m not quite sure what she did to it because it was a Tervis water bottle. I have had my Tervis for years and it has been thrown/dropped on the ground countless times, survived numerous moves, and it has never cracked.
She maybe sat on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She also broke Bonnies pet bowl I mean like how is this how Chars camera Broke did Brogan have another tantrum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Yeah if there's one thing a Tervis doesn't do, it's break! I have a couple and especially in work those things get battered, never had one chip or break.

Reactions: 7
It’s not even that she hadn’t been to the parks in 4 years so it’s “justified”, she’s paid a fortune having stuff sent from shopdisney US!!!
It’s so strange her wording as well “I already own xyz” don’t think I’ve ever said that in my life 😂
I’ve not been to Disney since 1999 and we’re currently saving up to take our son in a few years. By Brogie reckoning of about £250/year x 25 it means I ‘can’ buy myself over 6 grand of tat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot who asked for it, but here she is with the candle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When Primark sells Disney tops/pjs/blankets for £6-£10 it makes her looks dumb paying £70 for a pair of pjs but.. I think she likes that she can scream ‘….ITS FROM DISNEY WORLD!!’ to anyone who is in earshot and they can’t copy her. She never did like other people having the same as her.

Reactions: 14
She really needed to be bullied in school
I get the impression she would have been a bully in school, unhappy home life - thinking she was better than people because her parents had a little bit more money.

Fits with her not being able to keep friends now because she didn’t really have any in school.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.