Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1682181101779.png

They certainly aren’t filling in their extra time (aka avoiding other vloggers at after hours events) with extra Bestie content. The only thing they’ve done in the last 44 days is one livestream and completely ignore their paying customers!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
They certainly aren’t filling in their extra time (aka avoiding other vloggers at after hours events) with extra Bestie content.
Seems like they couldn’t even take the time to spin the Wheel of Excuses for this one:

F84FA17D-C553-44FF-8CE8-2A74B26175F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2119547
They certainly aren’t filling in their extra time (aka avoiding other vloggers at after hours events) with extra Bestie content. The only thing they’ve done in the last 44 days is one livestream and completely ignore their paying customers!
KT: We are EXHAUSTED. WDW really wiped us out and being back home at Disneyland is just too much for us right now. Downtown Disney really did a number on us with all the changes. We are still getting over that. Hang tight. We will live stream soon….when I feel like it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Throwback Night would be a waste of money because it's just a bunch of photo ops? WHAT? YOU'RE VLOGGERS, YOUR WHOLE REASON FOR EXISTING IS TO FILM STUFF!!!

Also, who would want to be a Patreon just to see livestreams? Are they giving out the secrets of the universe or something? It's just two rolly-pollys staring at a camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Here's a recap of the DTD video for those of you who don't want to waste their time: "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "dude"... 😫
---
^ Like Tony 2x, but on speed. Wait. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know….I wonder if they now will have security watching them at all times when they are at Disneyland, knowing how many bad interactions they have (and have even documented on their own channel!). Maybe being watched because if they injure someone then Disney could be partially liable knowing they are a danger to other patrons….
It's a sad state of affairs that BLAB cannot go to Disneyland without worrying about trolls, haters, and now Disney security watching their every move. But KT and Spencer only have themselves to blame for this mess. This is the reality they chose and they chose poorly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sucks for the stans that want to see these events. Great business model as they are trying to salvage views…”waste of time and money for us, go watch other vloggers if you want to see that”

Also does this mean they won’t bother with the pride events? Or is this grifter speak for “please someone buy us tickets!”
My thoughts exactly. Just proves they aren't a Disneyland news and information channel. Rather, they're grifters that want to swindle people into paying for their Disneyland annual pass.

A Disney news channel would've at least discussed it, maybe gotten permission from other vlogs for footage for one of their stupid voice over videos. But as usual, everything they do is The Greatest Bestest Ever, and everything they can't afford isn't worth covering, "not their thing," etc.

This also makes me want Disneyland to continue to ramp up the number of After Dark events.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You almost wonder IF part of Spencer’s possible 30-Day Disneyland suspension that they may have taken away their status as “the EXCLUSIVE source for Disney 100 updates”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, at the very least, Disneyland is no longer using BLAB videos during CM training.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Here's a recap of the DTD video for those of you who don't want to waste their time: "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "dude"... 😫
---
Seriously, what is Spencer smoking... ? 🥶

View attachment 2119459

"I think it keeps things cold" 👍
But was anything legit? I'm not visiting if it's not legit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Clearly photo ops are what drive a lot of people to the after hours events. Or they could see what ELSE they could do with that time? Maybe give ride wait times for people who would use that time for rides? There’s so many things that can be done.
BLOB is to lazy to think outside of the box.
My husband isn't into Disney, so I was shocked when he said he would go to the 90's after hours event with me. Ride wait times were super short and we were able to hit everything we wanted to do without spending most of our time waiting in lines. We had a great time and on our way home he said that he would go back again for another after hours event. It was a mini miracle! I'm sure that there are other people that feel the same way as my husband did and would like the after hours event for low wait times. They missed out on another audience.
I also think that by saying that they will only to OBB, this releases them from having to come up with an excuse for not going to pride nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2119547
I can’t believe they continue to ignore their paying members who are begging to just get what they are paying for.
HEARTLESS GRIFTING BASTARDS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe they have a double secret ban that now allows them back in to use their annual pass, but bans them from purchasing special event tickets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
^ In other words, creating compelling, unique, entertaining, fresh, and worthwhile content is a waste of money for them. Oh. I guess producing an endless series of pointless videos where they just show up at Disneyland, do whatever, eat some forgettable, overpriced, and unhealthy crap, devouring such in the most uncouth manner possible, while pontificating wrongly about the very subject on which they base their lives, then unceremoniously bailing, having accomplished diddily squat, is a shrewd expenditure of time and resources. Got it.
If I was remotely crafty I would turn this quote into embroidery word art and hang it in my house - brilliant!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe they have a double secret ban that now allows them back in to use their annual pass, but bans them from purchasing special event tickets.
Do you think they are afraid to attend special events now? Just like being afraid of stepping back onto the Sailing Ship Columbia?
happy-dancing.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.