Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

What does "All will be revealed" actually mean?

• What happened in Questa, New Mexico

• What Spencer was thinking when he glared at Jenna from ResortTV1

• How much they really paid for those shelves

• More of Katie's mother's texts

• Tony has been hiding in their luggage this whole time

• When the channel will rebranded to "Hey Spencer!"

• The full recording of their four hour phone call with Brickey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone believe they would not explicitly state they were never banned from Disneyland if that were in fact the case? Have they said that? They have certainly implied it, but not strongly. The evidence suggests they got busted for something, then left town in haste.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone believe they would not explicitly state they were never banned from Disneyland if that were in fact the case? Have they said that? They have certainly implied it, but not strongly. The evidence suggests they got busted for something, then left town in haste.
they would never admit it. that would be admitting they did something wrong/were wrong in this whole conflict at princess nite.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
they would never admit they got banned if they did

assuming it's a temporary ban, they'll just take random trips like the NM one and do more target/restaurant vlogs until they're allowed back in again, at which point they'll just continue the disney vlogs as if nothing ever happened

• Heart
Reactions: 35
they would never admit they got banned if they did

assuming it's a temporary ban, they'll just take random trips like the NM one and do more target/restaurant vlogs until they're allowed back in again, at which point they'll just continue the disney vlogs as if nothing ever happened
"Disneyland just isn't our thing lately."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I was not prepared for the matching drippy drip headwear when I clicked on the newest video! 🤢.
Blab's motto, gross on the inside and make it double apparent on the outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think something happened but this will not be part of the “all will be revealed” lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
download.jpeg

Yay, my first thread title. Thank you @BusyMum68 for making my comment a suggestion!
Can't wait to see what kind of disaster the dastardly dumbasses cause next. 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Who else uses both hands to eat a chicken tender like this?

Screenshot (260).png

Use a knife and cut the meat into smaller pieces you slob.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The fact KKKT paid for the blue check mark on her page but not Best Life’s page also 😂

This is the last year of Best Life channel calling it here & now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My daughter is at WDW as a VIP, being toured and taken to the front of the lines by a plaid. Having a great time.
She texts me and says, "I really hope I don't see those fat people".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.