Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Hey guys - how come their WDW views aren't doing well and they're still losing subs? I thought Adam cleared the air on everything?? I'm growing increasingly concerned that, despite paying for those shelves, somewhere along the way they may have done some irreparable damage to their reputation...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

KingLlama

Chatty Member
The issue isn't that she's overweight. I mean, strictly by the law of averages, I'd say over half of the people who comment on Tattle could stand to lose a few pounds (or more). I mean, I drink DIET Mountain Dew, for Pete's sake...

The issue is that she is so fake about it. The camera angles from the ceiling. The obvious filter jobs. She does whatever it takes NOT to be herself. That's why, when these types of photos show up, it's so startling. And sad. Because the image and the reality are so disparate.

She has a fake job living a fake life and showing off fake looks with a fake boyfriend on a fake channel. So when reality bites, as it does in that photo, it bites HARD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

westville

Chatty Member
Best Life & Beyond #91 From Renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with Their Own PB&J.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

UncleLester

VIP Member
Does anyone know why FreshBaked Dave started laughing after this Super Chat?

6F8B91C3-C0D9-4903-A152-9B7EA07E2751.jpeg

Edit: Sorry Mods, I meant to put in FreshBaked Thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
It's one thing to be rude to your fans for no reason. It's another to be wrong and rude to your fans for no reason.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Who else uses both hands to eat a chicken tender like this?

Screenshot (260).png

Use a knife and cut the meat into smaller pieces you slob.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

UncleLester

VIP Member
Bucket List Item: ✅

I got a photo with one of my favorite people!

Fresh Baked Dave,

Lester Diamond was the guy you took a photo today with right before Magic Happens, next to where Spencer swore at JustinScarred, that asked you “Dave, do you think they’ll ever have Benny the Cab from Roger Rabbit drive down Main Street for Meet & Greets?”

Thank you!

1F2D36D0-6DD2-492E-8032-CC3BBF139E8C.jpeg

It truly felt like this type of moment:

99337605-0FEA-43C2-B2C0-62AF77022523.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

KingLlama

Chatty Member
As a man, I will do whatever it takes to make my feet look as large as possible.

(cracks one open, gives a wink)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50