Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has become beyond embarrassing. They need an intervention and since they have no friends, it's up to us.

Spence. KT. There's something I've always wanted to tell you, and I think you're ready to hear it. You're not very pretty, and you're not very bright. I'm so glad we had this talk.

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 6.29.42 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we’re more likely to see Checkbook on Unsolved Mysteries before another Blab video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn’t know they were filming the Big Lebowski 2 at the Grand Cal. No wonder Spence is back, maybe mamma Emmons got him a job off camera. I just can’t with this robe and tshirt. Hope the White Russians were good dude.
IMG_2807.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I appreciate vloggers that save the eyes...and stomachs...of those watching. At this point Dense and Mayo are like the dudes on cruises or at beaches wearing a bright colored speedo. No one wants to see that...:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would you say this is shot in 4K…
I feel like he and his liver need some IV fluids at this point.
View attachment 2117416View attachment 2117417
Dear God is that really his skin???? That’s not photoshop ?? Are those giant blackheads? And the lips….what color would you even call that???? Is he a smoker or just has had zero dental work in years? He looks SO unhealthy. Like KT should have some valid concerns over his condition at this point

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
good grief
just imagine a blab subscriber...living in the midwest or somewhere,. WTF do you care what store went in at Downtown Disney ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
WTF do you care what store went in at Downtown Disney ?

Which reminds me: Racism.

Sometimes it is subtle.

Other times it could be two YouTubers using their platform to show clear disgust that a Soccer Apparel store opened in their “home space” and they are worried about the Soccer People that it may attract.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Already another vlog? I guess we can expect to see a LOT more of these in the near future now that Spencer's got a tit ton of bills to pay.
He’s going to be telling Contestants which exact X on the floor to stand on for Game Shows to pay off these last two trips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Since I don't watch their videos anymore, did they blog their flights to Florida and back? Did Spence pay for first class again?

Reactions: 11
In the latest video, Spencer still has the mic set up so KT can barely be heard and he walks in front like he's trying to get away from her. And should we start a drinking game for every time Spencer says "cool"?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.