Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how ironic that this pig posted this comment. KT just who the fuq you talking about? All of your former friends don’t seem to be living in a facade. All seem to be in healthy, happy relationships however you and Spencer, you two are toxic as all hell & are only together because you HAVE TO BE. KT, you can’t financially support yourself without Spencer, so you are going to have to put up with that old man, with chapped lips, liver spots, alcohol on his breath and old balls! Ha!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I just did some research for science and whatnot, and watched both the Fresh Baked and Ordinary Adventures videos. It was quite enjoyable knowing Disneyland was BLAWished I was there...View attachment 2119479
Why should
View attachment 2118509

Good to see that Katie and Spencer continue their motto of spending wisely….Wait What!
this is the biggest pile of BS we have ever heard. y guess is one of the stipulations of they’re being banned for 30 to 45 days is they are also banned from all after hour events for six months. Guess where that puts them? Right around the time Oogie Boogie Bash begins. Boy do they suck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What if they had their Magic Keys revoked and that is why they didn’t HOP on their first day back AND needed to do a “Downtown Disney” video on Day 2?

😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably because Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys and OA were all together and each others videos on Throwback Nite!
Yes, I also saw Tony and Attractions Live there.

Are you Tigerlily in Christine’s chat?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not terribly fond of FB David, but he has a genuine interest in Disneyland and he puts effort into producing fresh and compelling content.

Let me connect the dots for KT and Spin-Sir. The photo ops are the fresh and compelling content.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
BLAB only goes to the Oogie Boogie Bash so that KT can stuff her face with all the free candy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sense a “Ask Me Anything” IG storm by KT tomorrow - since she’s getting her swagger back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does any other Disney vlogger post locations on Instagram? Particularly of their boyfriends mothers apartment? So who is putting on a facade? 🤔

20230422_194734.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ironically, throwback night would be Spencer’s perfect opportunity to flex all of the “Disney expert” knowledge he has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like the grateful *forever* post didn't last long. Just as we'd predicted, the Besties are wising up and bailing... 😂

Run Besties Run!

1682231716679.png

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
1682231450243.png

✨ Boop! Boop!✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.