Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God is that really his skin???? That’s not photoshop ?? Are those giant blackheads? And the lips….what color would you even call that???? Is he a smoker or just has had zero dental work in years? He looks SO unhealthy. Like KT should have some valid concerns over his condition at this point
As "the kids say,"...that's gnarly !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
274AF562-4D9A-4F2E-A9C7-5A97CFD70CEE.jpeg

Good to see that Katie and Spencer continue their motto of spending wisely….Wait What!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
^ In other words, creating compelling, unique, entertaining, fresh, and worthwhile content is a waste of money for them. Oh. I guess producing an endless series of pointless videos where they just show up at Disneyland, do whatever, eat some forgettable, overpriced, and unhealthy crap, devouring such in the most uncouth manner possible, while pontificating wrongly about the very subject on which they base their lives, then unceremoniously bailing, having accomplished diddily squat, is a shrewd expenditure of time and resources. Got it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
But they went to Sweethearts Night and Princess Night and those are "just a bunch of photo ops.", I wonder what could have changed their views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Since I don't watch their videos anymore, did they blog their flights to Florida and back? Did Spence pay for first class again?
So….and hear me out with this one…

They didn’t fly. They drove. If Mother Emmons found a car she liked IN ORLANDO, she could allow the BLOB to drive it around Orlando in exchange for getting it back to L.A. It’s roughly a three day drive - timing kind of works out.

OR….they flew on one of the discount airlines and couldn’t afford the extra cost to sit together, so a vlog wouldn’t work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
We're watching the Fresh Baked video now. SO much better than any bargain basement BLOB content. The cabana was nice! No hot plate chicken or homemade sandwiches in sight.

KT, Liz is pretty and has a great voice ... unlike you. You are a tubby bullfrog with a crappy cartoon voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure Dencer can’t wait to put the “bash” in Oogie Boogie Bash.
You know….I wonder if they now will have security watching them at all times when they are at Disneyland, knowing how many bad interactions they have (and have even documented on their own channel!). Maybe being watched because if they injure someone then Disney could be partially liable knowing they are a danger to other patrons….

• Heart
View attachment 2118509

Good to see that Katie and Spencer continue their motto of spending wisely….Wait What!
Sucks for the stans that want to see these events. Great business model as they are trying to salvage views…”waste of time and money for us, go watch other vloggers if you want to see that”

Also does this mean they won’t bother with the pride events? Or is this grifter speak for “please someone buy us tickets!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2118509

That's RICH. Throwback Night was probably the most original after hours event in a while - some of the characters they trotted out were rare to say the least. The lack of "coverage" from certain vloggers just proves its not about letting people "experience disney" who can't be there. it's all just a grift to get sad lonely people to pay for their unhealthy obsession with a theme park.

"Waste of money for us" - witch - your stans PAY for your unwashed ass to waddle around the parks to show them tit they can't go and see themselves.

Waste of money = Charlie didn't pay for us to go! But he sure went! Bet he had the best time in the parks he has had in a while. Low crowds. No cackling yeast infection and dead eyed alcoholic filming every miserable moment to earn enough extra money to buy facials and skinny girl margs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Here's a recap of the DTD video for those of you who don't want to waste their time: "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "so cool", "dude"... 😫
---
Seriously, what is Spencer smoking... ? 🥶

1682178514516.png

"I think it keeps things cold" 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I just did some research for science and whatnot, and watched both the Fresh Baked and Ordinary Adventures videos. It was quite enjoyable knowing Disneyland was BLAB free! Wished I was there...
20230422_084342.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2118509

Clearly photo ops are what drive a lot of people to the after hours events. Or they could see what ELSE they could do with that time? Maybe give ride wait times for people who would use that time for rides? There’s so many things that can be done.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.