Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is they used someone else's footage since their video has no sound included. The other videos that I have watched have sound and you can hear what is going on around them.
If they were actually there, Grandpa Dencer would be heard in the background mansplaining to their viewers what is probably going on behind the scenes as an 'expert' in stage direction.
All the cue cards would have been burned…so cool!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My guess is they used someone else's footage since their video has no sound included.
Another theory on why there is no sound is because Spencer didn’t tell the Dragon that he was recording + Spencer used his “Town Square Voice & Language” again and he had just gotten suspended for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie arrived early to the Park today. Was it because?

1) She wanted to scoop everyone on the post-Fantasmic fire footage and any other attraction aftermath.

Or

2) There is a certain Public Figure that she wanted to “rendezvous” with:

17C8A30D-EE9C-4667-A54E-8A57FBD92520.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s her in the white pants? I don’t think so, but if it is, she needs to dump Spin-Sir for the photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way that's her. Her in park wardrobe is basic black and I bet KT hasn't worn pants with a zippered waistband in more than 3 years.

She's at least double the width of that lady in the white pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Old old ooold news but did Spence get advice on setting the record straight from Papa John??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Do we think they filmed the Dragon in Flames or are they using someone else’s video without crediting them?

1) If it is their own video, shame on them for continuing to stand and film when the CMs were clearly trying to evacuate everyone from the area.

2) If it is not their own video, shame on them for not crediting who did film it like Justin did.

Either way, it would be great if Jess Colopy brings light to their shameful activity.
I think it’s someone else’s video. I don’t remember where I saw the video, but if it had been theirs they would have definitely made sure they were tagged.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s someone else’s video. I don’t remember where I saw the video, but if it had been theirs they would have definitely made sure they were tagged.
It looks like a Tiktok video and they just cropped out the persons name.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Coming soon to TLC: Here Comes KT Bu Bu. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You might throw up a little. You’ll never look at Malibu the same way again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What in the bleeping fuk. She looks ridiculous in these stupid ass glasses. She’s trying to hide her pudgy face that’s for sure…also, it appears she is taking a trip down memory lane to when she could fit into a wet suit and pretend to surf. KT throw on your zozo suit for us instead. It’s been awhile since you gave us an update. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What in the bleeping fuk. She looks ridiculous in these stupid ass glasses. She’s trying to hide her pudgy face that’s for sure…also, it appears she is taking a trip down memory lane to when she could fit into a wet suit and pretend to surf. KT throw on your zozo suit for us instead. It’s been awhile since you gave us an update. 😂
She looks like a dumbass in those glasses. I kinda feel sorry for her that she's ruined her body with all of those churros. It'll never be the same. She's not the type to have the discipline to diet and excercise

Reactions: 20
She looks like a dumbass in those glasses. I kinda feel sorry for her that she's ruined her body with all of those churros. It'll never be the same. She's not the type to have the discipline to diet and excercise
She chose that reality.🍰🍪🍦🍩 No pity here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Difficult Level 8: Can you tell the difference between these two images?

Image 1:

F5C39829-A3F1-4AF5-82B8-69046FBAB062.jpeg

Image 2:

128DFA72-D9E9-4CB4-B4DA-23C7DD634B32.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.