Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up with the last few pages so I’m sorry if I repeating anything. In her walk down memory lane she put a pic of her niece. So she obviously wasn’t forbidden by her family to not include her in anything. Sooooo where was she during the FL trip??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know….I wonder if they now will have security watching them at all times when they are at Disneyland, knowing how many bad interactions they have (and have even documented on their own channel!). Maybe being watched because if they injure someone then Disney could be partially liable knowing they are a danger to other patrons….
I’m also curious if any of their special security buddies will still be as partial to them as they have been in the past. Surely the clip of KT hugging the one when she was still fresh off the altercation didn’t sit well with someone within the House of the Mouse. It will be interesting to see how many times we catch a glimpse of an interaction with one from here on out

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.