Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sour grapes from KT that all the cool kids went to Throwback Nite.
It would have been such a layup for them, as mentioned with Katie’s 30+ year history at the Park and Spencer being “The Park Expert”.

They could have watched everyone’s content from Tuesday and then known exactly where to gone in the Park and then “ACTED” so shocked and surprised by the “special touches”.

And pour on top of the lie that they didn’t get to see any spoilers in advance since they were in transit back from Orlando (a flex in their minds).

We were all robbed of a segment where Katie and Spencer arrive early and the very first thing they do is mobile order some exclusive “After Hours” menu item, tell us how delicious it is, and then appeal that it is something that Disney should offer at that Quick Service Restaurant full time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It would have been such a layup for them, as mentioned with Katie’s 30+ year history at the Park and Spencer being “The Park Expert”.

They could have watched everyone’s content from Tuesday and then known exactly where to gone in the Park and then “ACTED” so shocked and surprised by the “special touches”.

And pour on top of the lie that they didn’t get to see any spoilers in advance since they were in transit back from Orlando (a flex in their minds).

We were all robbed of a segment where Katie and Spencer arrive early and the very first thing they do is mobile order some exclusive “After Hours” menu item, tell us how delicious it is, and then appeal that it is something that Disney should offer at that Quick Service Restaurant full time!
Are you able to mobile order knuckle sandwiches, or is that specific to Princess Nite?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
5C8DBF6D-3BB8-4E59-835B-6D0D14A7CA90.jpeg

Katie and Spencer 🙏-ing their IG post goes viral to profit (clout wise) off of a serious and dangerous production mishap.

I hope someone amplifies the next mishap/mistake that Stage Manager Emmons makes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2120789

Katie and Spencer 🙏-ing their IG post goes viral to profit (clout wise) off of a serious and dangerous production mishap.

I hope someone amplifies the next mishap/mistake that Stage Manager Emmons makes.
Whats with the random capitalisations?
Talk about trying to sensationalise an accident!
---
Hopefully Spencer was in there?
All the Vloggers locked him in like The Wicker Man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love the sweet child...." I think it's not supposed to happen". So sad !!!!!
---

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What is the difference between Best Life and Beyond and the Fantasmic Dragon?

Nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2120789

KT: Besties, due to the traumatic Fantasmic fire, there will be no livestreams anytime soon. This is really taking a toll on me. I will no longer be able to sing to the entire Fantasmic show and make everyone around me aware that I know all the words to EVERY SONG.
As the Queen of Disneyland, I may be taking a break until we start filming our Summer Nights series. Keep an eye out for a special Big Lots patreon only vlog! I bought a pillow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Do we think they filmed the Dragon in Flames or are they using someone else’s video without crediting them?

1) If it is their own video, shame on them for continuing to stand and film when the CMs were clearly trying to evacuate everyone from the area.

2) If it is not their own video, shame on them for not crediting who did film it like Justin did.

Either way, it would be great if Jess Colopy brings light to their shameful activity.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
During BLABs 30 day ban from Disneyland all has been business as usual. Right when BLAB returns to the parks coincidentally the ticket scanners stop working , Disneyland loses power and now Maleficent dragon goes up in flames. I’m starting to think the Questa trip was to seek the help of a shaman for retribution.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m just getting around to seeing the titles of their new videos and isn’t it interesting how they mention they’re back in California after a month? As if hinting at their alleged 30 day ban and how they’ve overcome.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Do we think they filmed the Dragon in Flames or are they using someone else’s video without crediting them?

1) If it is their own video, shame on them for continuing to stand and film when the CMs were clearly trying to evacuate everyone from the area.

2) If it is not their own video, shame on them for not crediting who did film it like Justin did.

Either way, it would be great if Jess Colopy brings light to their shameful activity.
My guess is they used someone else's footage since their video has no sound included. The other videos that I have watched have sound and you can hear what is going on around them.
If they were actually there, Grandpa Dencer would be heard in the background mansplaining to their viewers what is probably going on behind the scenes as an 'expert' in stage direction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My guess is they used someone else's footage since their video has no sound included. The other videos that I have watched have sound and you can hear what is going on around them.
If they were actually there, Grandpa Dencer would be heard in the background mansplaining to their viewers what is probably going on behind the scenes as an 'expert' in stage direction.
Justin credited the filmer of the video he posted of the fire. It’s not hard to use someone else’s video, just ask and give credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.