Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CMJB

Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment
Just got blocked for asking to see a picture of her ex husbands face when he found out about her affair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Fineapple

VIP Member
She seems to need constant validation. Also can somebody PLEASE tell her that your body is only postpartum for 6 weeks. Mason is about 27 now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Ninetiesbitxh

So much to say about this picture that I don’t know where to start.

It really does look like a school prom.
And why is her arm so long?
She really needs a haircut, that mop isn’t doing anything for her.
.... and chicken man... well 😩😩😩😩
He looks like he’s ready to sell you a vacuum in Curry’s

He looks like he’s ready to sell you a vacuum in Curry’s
When you’ve got a wedding at 12 but you’re on shift at 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been done but I made myself laughing cos I'm such a childish wanker

Fatman and Robyn

I don't know if this has been done but I made myself laughing cos I'm such a childish wanker

Fatman and Robyn
Lol...I was laughing so much there they made no sense at all

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel a bit sorry for Robyn. I think she’s quite unhappy but doesn’t have anyone she can confide in. I know she has a few Instagram friends but are these people she actually meets/sees in real life (in non Covid times)? I don’t think she has one friend. If she was my friend, I’d have to sit her down and have a proper chat with her about her choices in life. Rob isn’t attractive, he isn’t funny, he doesn’t spoil her, they don’t go anywhere, they don’t do anything and she doesn’t seem very connected to his children. Her Instagram bio for example: “raising ivy and mason”. No, Robbo. You’re also bringing up other children. You’re helping to raise them too. So much for a blended family!
Also: do they ever take those kids out? Everything is “day full of cuddles for us” or “nice looking out of the window at the snow.” But do they ever just bundle all the kids up and go out? Even in non Covid times, they rarely seemed to leave the house except to go to a very seedy, cheap looking working men’s club.
She is wasting the best years of her life with a person who has no ambition and no decorum. An adult who wears a vest. For god’s sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Commenting on the price of her engagement ring is fairly shitty.
I don't like Robbo but that's a low blow. The price of an engagement ring shouldn't come in to the equation.

My husband could have spent £10 or £10,000 and I wouldn't have cared.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I had an ex who wore a vest (I was young, foolish, and needed validation from a man). He used to pick his nose, make me squeeze his spots on his back and shit himself once in Morrison’s and decided to come back to mine rather than go home to sort himself out. I assume all vest wearers are the same 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Fineapple

VIP Member
A large man in a vest with wild hair tamed only by a child’s accessory. FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE, LADIES.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I think she looks great. But it seriously fucks me off when the socially acceptably sized women do this shit. WHAT MUM BOD!? Its as bad as those 'instagram vs reality' posts from fucking slim women, hunched over to show a stomach roll. I DONT NEEEEED TO POSE FOR ROLLS. I already have them!

🤯🤯🤯 slim privilege. Wrecks my head.

Reactions: 23

Fineapple

VIP Member
I appear to have vomited in large quantities at the sight of Rob in his vest and pants. He’s starting to look a bit Peter Griffin. Jesus Christ yobbo, just because you have to look at it doesn’t mean you need to force it onto innocent people. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Fineapple

VIP Member
I’m going to say that if you need to keep stating you don’t care what people say about you, it’s probably not quite true.

Chicken man is the human version of a yellow sticker item so no wonder she’s so mad about them.

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I grew up in that kind of household. Mum met stepdad. Had 2 children. They went to places like Disney Land, Italy, Spain, America and we never went. When the old photo books come out it’s like oooop, nope there’s none of us in these and so on. They made some amazing memories in their ‘family’ while we stayed behind. It’s shitty and uncalled for.

• Sad
  • Sick
I am sick to death of women with slim/average bodies completely taking over body positivity. I know it’s about inclusion of all bodies, but their bodies already monopolise everything else. No one is criticising their bodies. And having to bend yourself in half to get a roll to show off to the internet doesn’t make me as a bigger women feel better, or represented, it makes me feel worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Fineapple

VIP Member
Just when I thought 2020 was bad enough, now chicken man is officially off the market. FUCKS SAKE. Where am I going to find another man who displays his ample bosom in a gorgeous vest top at civilised family functions and enjoys threatening pensioners in Wetherspoons?

Bet her rings from H Samuels
Argos catalogue, page 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mommypig

So she can’t remember what she ordered off amazon. What a shame there isn’t an option to look at your order history. What a badass.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her new nickname should be "Marge" because she spreads herself easily and eats her dinner out of a tub. Fucking dying inside for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s a standard Jeremy Kyle type. Wants alllll the kids but not when it’s inconvenient for her. What does she actually do? She obviously isn’t working right now because Wetherspoons isn’t open and she’s going on about expensive TVs being unfeasible for them ‘because furlough’ but she could get another job. She appears to just sit on the sofa waving her eyebrows at her phone and waiting for Rob to turn up. She can’t even drive. Has she ever done ANYTHING for herself that wasn’t in some way supported or reinforced by a man? Her life is just really sad. Don’t feel bad that she’s affording holidays that you can’t, at least you’re not coasting through life on child support and broken condoms.

Reactions: 19