Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
It's not so much that he is larger, it's that he's a fucking pig.
He entered in to an affair with a married woman, with a young child.
He barely seems to interact with any of the kids.
He comes across as quite horrible to Ivy.
He publicly humiliated his partner with the whole fisting thing.
He took another man's place on his birthday trip, quite willingly.
Reports from his Spoons point to him being aggressive and volatile to customers, threatening to harm a pensioner.

The legs are the tip of the iceberg.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Fineapple

VIP Member
Robbo makes me a bit sad because she just seems like such a sad doormat of a woman. Doesn’t drive, hardly works, thinks a bottle of wine is a crazy wild evening, mainly gets impregnated by men and her nights out are sitting watching chicken man at the pub. What would she actually have for herself if there wasn’t a man on the scene? She doesn’t seem to have any identity or anything about her. Now she’s just jumping into another marriage. Sad.

Reactions: 18

sailorcherries

VIP Member
3 kids to 2 women... so far
She has 2 kids to 2 men... so far

They won’t last. There will be more. And our taxes will be supporting them
I hope my husband and I don't divorce then. By your reckoning my 2 kids to 2 men, so far, is abysmal and despite being in my mid-twenties I shouldn't have any other children should that happen.

You make it seem like he has children scattered across the country as opposed to, you know, the 3 that he regularly sees.
Having children to multiple partners is not a crime and people shouldn't be made to feel like shit as a result.

You're also making a mass generalisation about people who have lots of children given you don't know if his ex works and/or claims any form of government assistance.

Reactions: 18

skintsocks

VIP Member
He doesn’t come across well in his pictures nor his job then. I’m really late with this but I’ve only just realised that not only do they look like siblings but if she marries him they’ll both be Rob Winterton.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Of all the things Robbo does, saying she does amazing roast beef has to be up there as most irritating for me. Her roast beef looks dry as an old boot. Good roast beef should be pink, sliced thinly and with a good edge of fat on it. GET TO FOOK ROBYN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

skintsocks

VIP Member
I reckon they fell out on the dreaded V Day because he wasn't buying her flowers until they were 75% off on the next night. He doesn't look as if he has a romantic bone in his body. There again, he doesn't look as if he has any kind of bone in his body. No matter what I think of her, I honestly think she could do better and she just seems to want to depend on someone which just doesn't sit right with me. He wore a vest to talk to her family, and she thought that was ok? He lays about in a vest and boxers? He's not exactly Anthony Joshua, so in my book, it's a NO. I also take offence to the flora tubs used as serving dishes on a weekend but that probably just says more about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
It really makes me laugh when people do those photos of them lying in bed with their eyes closed. We know you're not asleep, you're taking the photo! So what's the point, superchin? 😂

• Haha

sailorcherries

VIP Member
He looks vile. Could see his legs and fat belly in the coffee pic she posted. Could’ve spewed at that alone. I always thought they used to look like each other, there badly fitted glasses I just wanted to push up their nose. Since she’s got with him she’s turned into a dirty cow over sharing stuff. If I posted a pic of myself in underwear my partner would have something to say. Mason is cute tho. It seems she was desperate for a kid too young. I never noticed she posted her husband was the issue during infertility. I think it’s very disrespectful to publicly post thst. I won’t slag her off for getting with someone from work tho. I met my partner through work, it’s a pressure cooker. When you spend more time with your work colleagues than you do at home it’s inevitable something is gonna happen. Disclaimer: I was adamant I was only going on 1 date now 2 years Down the line we live together 😂
It wasn't that she met him at work. It was that she met him at work, when she was still married and then proceeded to have an affair (from what we gathered from the social media nonsense with her family) and then unveiled chicken man on a bloody holiday that her ex had paid for (and I think was around, if not on, his birthday) ...

• Heart
  • Wow

Eyerollbrainache

I will never understand these influencers thinking it's ok to broadcast their entire lives (please Yobbo, do not give us 'it's only 5 minutes of my day' when we saw everything except the conception of your kids) but then getting arsey when we talk about them. You broadcast everything and pose in your knickers for attention. We are going to have an opinion on that. Just like you want us to....... It just isn't the opinion you desired when you sold your soul and children for free stuff online. #postpartumsoulloss #youhavenothinginterestingaboutyouexceptchickenmanaffairgate

• Heart
  • Haha