Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whaaaaat

It’s as if she’s always trying to brag ‘look how well we are doing.’ I just find it distasteful.
It’s all relative. A holiday to Mexico is easy to afford if you book it well in advance, sack your kids off and then keep them in hand me downs for it.

Her priorities are so backwards. Buying a swimsuit for a holiday that probably won’t be going ahead but shoving your son in his sisters hand me downs and scrabbling around in the aisle for yellow sticker stuff.

Could not be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fineapple

VIP Member
Genuinely don't mean to sound awful here but when she keeps saying she had 4 pregnancies in relation to her body changing, did she get very far in 2 of them? Just wondering because I was under the impression she didn't and didn't think they would have affected her weight? Just curious not trying to be offensive
Yeah I agree, if it was 4 full term babies that would massively change your body but I think 2 ended quite early on.

I don’t know why she’s pulling this ‘don’t be fooled by how great I look’ blah blah blah. She looks like an average sized woman in all her photos, she’s hardly done an ‘insta vs reality’. Also, freakishly tiny waist? Again, looks pretty average on the reg. It’s like she jumps on any bandwagon she can find but does it in the most Poundland way possible. Surprised she hasn’t started waxing lyrical about female pleasure and pulled out a dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

sailorcherries

VIP Member
The reason I pointed it out is that she makes out that he is so perfect and treats her so well. But he doesn’t. The price might not matter to you as you have someone who treats you well. She has neither and that to me is really quite sad
Being treated well is not mutually exclusive with money.
You can be so poor that you have to skip meals and your partner can still treat you like a princess.
You can have all the money in the world, be a literal Princess, and your husband can still have an affair and treat you like shit.

She could have a £30k Tiffany ring and I’d still think they were a disaster
This is my point. The price of her ring doesn't mean anything, whether it's cheaper than someone else might like or more expensive.

And to further my point about "treating her well," as much as chicken man makes my skin crawl let's not forget: he provides for four kids; he is the one bringing in the main wage; he is the one paying for her holidays and what not; he was not the one who had an affair and he had no loyalty to a partner; and he is the one who took control of the birth control situation and had a vasectomy.

He isn't my cup of tea, his vests make me want to heave and his general attitude and behaviour towards others is repulsive at worst and questionable at best.

However I don't think he is the one we should be looking at when it comes to pulling their weight relationship wise.

Last edited:

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Gosh I am SO shocked the holiday she booked during lockdown might not be happening...

I did NOT see that coming in a million years 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
‘AnYoNe WhO gOsSiPs AbOuT yOu Is InSeCuRe AnD jEaLoUs’ okay yobs. It’s not just that your life is hilarious and tragic.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
She really has nothing her life doesn’t she? She sits at home. She counts calories. Today she’s clearing some items into a bin bag. Later she’ll have a glass of Blossom Hill and roll her eyes on an Instagram story. Her life makes me sad.

• Sad
  • Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
It’s absolutely pathetic that these insta huns pull out the “everyone is jealous” or “trolls” card all the time. The fact is, if you’re posting questionable content and making questionable decisions then broadcasting them on an account with a large following you’re obviously going to get some criticism. I don’t think anyone is a troll for disagreeing with the fact she cheated on her husband then broadcasted it in such a tactless way! And what exactly are we supposed to be jealous of? I can’t say I aspire to cheat on my husband or work 4 hours a week in wetherspoons or wear “femme luxe finery” or whatever it’s called! She also forgets that we wouldn’t have anything to gossip about if she didn’t air all her dirty laundry on Insta!

• Heart

Becclo44

VIP Member
^ Yeah and she introduced the new guy to Instagram with a photo of him sat in a plane seat where her ex would have been 😂 classy stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow

skintsocks

VIP Member
A few days later and I’m still stunned at chicken mans’ Christmas attire. A vest? And he proposed in a vest? Has Christmas photos in a vest? What a catch.

• Haha
  • Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
When I saw this I thought - is she trying to prove how much she fancies the greasy, unhygienic dump of lard? You know post-coital and all that 🤢🤢 (she is that immature) because I didn’t notice the shorts until I read it.
I’d be having words with my other half if he decided to strut round in his underwear at home for no reason. Whilst I’m not ashamed of the human body I wouldn’t want my daughter feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed about seeing it. It’s all about boundaries and respect
Hahahaha. Literally nobody would have commented on the ‘shorts’ (car cover) on the floor but she HAD to point out that CM removes his clothes for her because he’s a giant studdy stud muffin and they’re in love.

• Sick
  • Haha

Whaaaaat

She’s just a walking contradiction. She’s so “family orientated” but left her husband for someone else without a second though.

She’s so “thrifty”. Always saving money here and there, gives her kids second hand bloody bottles then can do an ASOS haul?!

So comfortable and happy with her body one minute then dieting the next.

I genuinely wonder what Robs ex thinks. Because no way would I have her around my kids, I’d say their dad had to see them separately.

Reactions: 14

skintsocks

VIP Member
Is it just me that really doesn't rate Spoons? I asked for a Mojito once and they looked at me as if I had four heads, and said "we don't do those here, it's a red jug or a blue one".

• Haha

Aussie girl

I can understand failed IVF driving a couple apart, but I would have thought a pregnancy and baby would unite you. Even if the relationship has issues you're bonded by the experience, because you rely on your partner a lot during IVF and its a team effort.

Having said that, of course sometimes kids show up cracks in a marriage. So you separate or divorce. However, I'll admit that the first year of a baby's life we were so busy working out how to be parents and having no sleep I don't think we would have time to work on our relationship, much less divorce.

But shagging the boss and leaving when your kid's not yet 1 - well, that's an interesting choice

• Wow