Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appear to have vomited in large quantities at the sight of Rob in his vest and pants. He’s starting to look a bit Peter Griffin. Jesus Christ yobbo, just because you have to look at it doesn’t mean you need to force it onto innocent people. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I appear to have vomited in large quantities at the sight of Rob in his vest and pants. He’s starting to look a bit Peter Griffin. Jesus Christ yobbo, just because you have to look at it doesn’t mean you need to force it onto innocent people. 🤢
Dunno how she lets that beast hump away at her 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Was it really necessary for her to share him in his old man vest with the world🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, did she? Why would you show that? I suppose it takes all sorts. I have a vision of Homer Simpson now with a doughnut in his face. And a vest? How old is her brother (sorry, boyfriend) please?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh, did she? Why would you show that? I suppose it takes all sorts. I have a vision of Homer Simpson now with a doughnut in his face. And a vest? How old is her brother (sorry, boyfriend) please?
😂 He's in his 30's. Not sure of the exact age but I would guess late.

Reactions: 1
Does the girl not think before she clicks upload?
Or is she trolling us with slowly undressing CM in the background of her photos over the weeks?
I’m sure last week we had a snippet of him in a vest which resembled a corset on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does the girl not think before she clicks upload?
Or is she trolling us with slowly undressing CM in the background of her photos over the weeks?
I’m sure last week we had a snippet of him in a vest which resembled a corset on him.
I really hope you're wrong on that one, or we'll all need the eye bleach.

Reactions: 1
That chair he's stuffed in is screaming for mercy. Imagine the smell after his sweaty crack has been parked on it for hours.. thank god it's wipe clean

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That chair he's stuffed in is screaming for mercy. Imagine the smell after his sweaty crack has been parked on it for hours.. thank god it's wipe clean
You went there, didn't you :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's an insurance picture, ain't nobody stealing her man*

*not even if paid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You went there, didn't you :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's an insurance picture, ain't nobody stealing her man*

*not even if paid
They'd only want him for his Spoons discount, same as Yobbo

I bet he smells like sausage rolls, chip fat and public toilets

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that really doesn't rate Spoons? I asked for a Mojito once and they looked at me as if I had four heads, and said "we don't do those here, it's a red jug or a blue one".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.