Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he even get changed out of those clothes? It’s all he has on! Wouldn’t mind but acts like he is Brad pitt!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So as well as the flora tub collection, she also saves the foil trays that food comes in to reuse. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So as well as the flora tub collection, she also saves the foil trays that food comes in to reuse. 🤔
I think she thinks its resourceful or something? . If she wants to save money surely you would spend the money once on a decent set of pans and tubs rather than keep spending on butter tubs and foil trays?! As for the yellow stickers, I cannot help but wonder how many times they go to the shop in a week?

Reactions: 5
I think it may be because its yellow sticker so she has no choice but to eat it as Rob will rip his vest in rage if she wastes their discount food.
She has the weirdest eating times. I commented on it before and people said it’s cos she has kids. She has lunch about 11-11.30 and dinner at 4.30-5. I guess it’s similar to a fasting pattern..?

Reactions: 8
She has the weirdest eating times. I commented on it before and people said it’s cos she has kids. She has lunch about 11-11.30 and dinner at 4.30-5. I guess it’s similar to a fasting pattern..?
I have my lunch at 11ish (but dont eat breakfast). Id usually eat dinner between 5&7. I think she probably does do intermittent fasting

Reactions: 3
She likes plastic tubs as well, as it makes life so much easier when you're cooking for a blended family.

• Haha
Saving the foil trays from the ready meals? I'm all for saving the turtles ...but bleeping hell yobbo🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.