Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly surprising - they go on holiday without their kids so they’re definitely just going to pick which ones they take as and when.

She feels guilty that he hasn’t had a holiday 🤣 I’d feel more guilty he never really leaves the house but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haha he is one like he cares he's not been on holiday. What she really means is we can strap him in the pram while we get pissed.

Reactions: 7
Imagine looking back at your childhood memories and seeing your younger brother on family holidays without you.. so bizarre

Reactions: 10
So they've booked in the February school holidays but aren't taking any of their kids who will be at school or nursery?

Reactions: 5
What is with the out of date food website too? What a woman. Here’s an idea Robyn- stop breeding and you might have money to buy in date food from normal supermarkets

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What is with the out of date food website too? What a woman. Here’s an idea Robyn- stop breeding and you might have money to buy in date food from normal supermarkets
Breeding? She has two kids lol I am not her fan but breeding? Bleh lol

Reactions: 4
I don't know if I'm surprised at the holiday thing or not. The way she keeps reminding us they are blended (urgh) and have four children who she thinks the world of, yada yada, makes me wonder why she's only taking one on holiday. If you can't afford to take everyone, don't go? Find an alternative break where you can all go?

I honestly don't want to think how much more the chicken man strips off when he's on holiday. We've seen enough surely.

Reactions: 8
I’m astonished that she’s only taking one child on holiday. In fact, I think it’s disgusting. A blended family my arse. Can you imagine them coming back all tanned, full of stories of where they’ve been and their other three children not being able to join in? It’s awful. And I agree with what someone said earlier on: he’s a baby. He doesn’t know what a holiday is so he isn’t ‘missing out’. She should be more concerned that they rarely leave the house and all they EVER do is cuddle on the couch 🥴🥴🥴

I grew up in that kind of household. Mum met stepdad. Had 2 children. They went to places like Disney Land, Italy, Spain, America and we never went. When the old photo books come out it’s like oooop, nope there’s none of us in these and so on. They made some amazing memories in their ‘family’ while we stayed behind. It’s crappy and uncalled for.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He has two with another woman and she has given birth to two herself. Plus the word breeding reminds me of cows haha
Yep she’s 28 and has a marriage, ivf, divorce, 2nd baby, 2 step kids and 2nd engagement under her belt. Maybe time to get on birth control for a bit.

I do find it odd they’re heading off on a jolly and leaving three kids behind.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.