Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an ex who wore a vest (I was young, foolish, and needed validation from a man). He used to pick his nose, make me squeeze his spots on his back and tit himself once in Morrison’s and decided to come back to mine rather than go home to sort himself out. I assume all vest wearers are the same 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine that thing slobbering all over you 🤢🤢🤮 she fucked up being a tart, she left the decent bloke for that. As long as she gets to sit on her ass all day buying tit and touting for freebies she's happy. Let's hope her kids grow up to be nothing like the moon face woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had an ex who wore a vest (I was young, foolish, and needed validation from a man). He used to pick his nose, make me squeeze his spots on his back and tit himself once in Morrison’s and decided to come back to mine rather than go home to sort himself out. I assume all vest wearers are the same 😂
My brother in law wears a vest and he’s an absolute head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure she understands what balance actually is, won’t have anything but black coffee, posts because it’s such a rare occasion that she’s having some pizza?!
923AF573-8A72-4EFC-9A8A-6B8775AA0A83.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I would never want to make anyone feel bad if they couldn’t afford something.

But the amountof clothes/wine she buys herself, get your son his own clothes and don’t put him in his sisters!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would never want to make anyone feel bad if they couldn’t afford something.

But the amountof clothes/wine she buys herself, get your son his own clothes and don’t put him in his sisters!
This. She buys so much tit fast fashion but thinks it’s soo funny that her son has hand me downs. She didn’t even need to point that out, she’s so odd.

Reactions: 8
Agree they could have spent less on wine and beer and bought him his own outfit. The snow suit I can put up with but why doesn’t he have his own hat and gloves for the half a year he needs them?!! Or does he but that wouldn’t have been a ‘scummy mummy’ pic for the gram.

Reactions: 7
It’s the boomerang eyes for me. Why. It’s annoying, and for people who don’t work they are very extravagant. Abit like boss mummy. Pack job in and more extravagant than ever: £200 on wall stickers no problem

I want a job at wetherspoons if it pays that sort of wage!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why refer to it as a ‘luxury holiday’? Why not just ‘holiday’? duck me furlough pays well.

Reactions: 10
It’s as if she’s always trying to brag ‘look how well we are doing.’ I just find it distasteful.
It’s all relative. A holiday to Mexico is easy to afford if you book it well in advance, sack your kids off and then keep them in hand me downs for it.

Her priorities are so backwards. Buying a swimsuit for a holiday that probably won’t be going ahead but shoving your son in his sisters hand me downs and scrabbling around in the aisle for yellow sticker stuff.

Could not be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.