Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it before and will say again, I can't figure out what angle her content is going at now.
I did notice after we mentioned the baby always being in the pram, she's put pics of him on the floor/sofa whatever 🤔

Reactions: 3
I said it before and will say again, I can't figure out what angle her content is going at now.
I did notice after we mentioned the baby always being in the pram, she's put pics of him on the floor/sofa whatever 🤔
Me either. Its all very random. Perhaps if we suggest a theme she will use it? 😂

• Haha
That underwear photo made me laugh... who’s raving about dad bods?! Yeah I don’t mind a dad bod but Jesus Christ what is she doing. The underwear, the hair, the pose, the same mirror. Can’t cope

the Mum bod on someone of her size is an insult to mums who's arent a bleeping size 10.

Reactions: 12
the Mum bod on someone of her size is an insult to mums who's arent a bleeping size 10.
That's the point isn't it though, doesn't have a mum bod at all, no boobs no hips no bum, and yet she is just constantly fishing!

Reactions: 4
She seems to need constant validation. Also can somebody PLEASE tell her that your body is only postpartum for 6 weeks. Mason is about 27 now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s doing the standard lean forward for flat stomach and thigh gap pose.

Reactions: 4
Fair play though - she has a great figure and is saying she's happy. A lot of instagrammers need to STFU and do the same (cough fopperholic)

I think she looks great. But it seriously fucks me off when the socially acceptably sized women do this tit. WHAT MUM BOD!? Its as bad as those 'instagram vs reality' posts from bleeping slim women, hunched over to show a stomach roll. I DONT NEEEEED TO POSE FOR ROLLS. I already have them!

🤯🤯🤯 slim privilege. Wrecks my head.

Reactions: 23
I think she looks great. But it seriously fucks me off when the socially acceptably sized women do this tit. WHAT MUM BOD!? Its as bad as those 'instagram vs reality' posts from bleeping slim women, hunched over to show a stomach roll. I DONT NEEEEED TO POSE FOR ROLLS. I already have them!

🤯🤯🤯 slim privilege. Wrecks my head.
Agreed! She looks great but majority of women do NOT look like this after having two babies especially close together like Ivy and Mason. She also chose not to acknowledge all the dieting and fasting she has done for months basically eating as little as she can or that she has posed to look as good as she can!

Reactions: 5
For someone who seems to have a lot of hair those plaits look so bleeping tiny - they're so tight that she's probably given herself those headaches she complains about, it's nothing to do with the kids.

The phrases and terminologies she uses are so weird. ‘Masey as the sweaty little third wheel’. What? Bizarre wording.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.