Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just read the review aboit rob threatening customers at wetherspoons 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg just read the review aboit rob threatening customers at wetherspoons 😭😭
I love that one, it makes that newspaper photo Yobbo shared of him recently all the more sinister 🤣 pleeeease say someone has it and can share!

Reactions: 5
He doesn’t come across well in his pictures nor his job then. I’m really late with this but I’ve only just realised that not only do they look like siblings but if she marries him they’ll both be Rob Winterton.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it won’t let me post it

It’s worked
Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha. I wonder who the phone call would be to? Too lazy to even commit his own GBH. Come on Rob, strangle them with one of your udder holders #simplythevest

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have actual tears down my cheeks. Can you imagine being threatened by him hahahaha it would make my day. Who was his phone call going to be to?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we know Rob is short for Robert. They could both be a pair of Robins. We know they are a pair of tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if this has been done but I made myself laughing cos I'm such a childish wanker

Fatman and Robyn

I don't know if this has been done but I made myself laughing cos I'm such a childish wanker

Fatman and Robyn
Lol...I was laughing so much there they made no sense at all

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Only taking mase on holiday. Surprise Surprise. I think its terrible only taking one kid on holiday.
Hardly surprising - they go on holiday without their kids so they’re definitely just going to pick which ones they take as and when.

She feels guilty that he hasn’t had a holiday 🤣 I’d feel more guilty he never really leaves the house but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only taking mase on holiday. Surprise Surprise. I think its terrible only taking one kid on holiday.
Totally bizarre that she would be so excited about going on holiday with only one of her children. I’d spend the whole time thinking about the other one missing out! (Not that I would do it)

Reactions: 11
I could never imagine only taking one of my kids on holiday. He may love it but he would love it even more if his big sister was with him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.