Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look who’s just posted about home schooling! 😀 hi Robbo, how many weeks post-partum are you now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Currently having a toy story marathon and just before we started number 2, I introduced my girlfriend to the real life chicken man 🐔🐔🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahahaha Kerry (life with ivy coco) has an ad with Matalan sharing the exact same coat keBabba has. Oi Em weren’t you a Matalan ambassador opening stores styling dummies (not yourself) and everything what happened there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ahahaha Kerry (life with ivy coco) has an ad with Matalan sharing the exact same coat keBabba has. Oi Em weren’t you a Matalan ambassador opening stores styling dummies (not yourself) and everything what happened there?!
Ignore me wrong thread that’s what insomnia does to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What bizarre underwear she wears! The knickers must be so uncomfortable, surely?

Reactions: 6
Genuinely don't mean to sound awful here but when she keeps saying she had 4 pregnancies in relation to her body changing, did she get very far in 2 of them? Just wondering because I was under the impression she didn't and didn't think they would have affected her weight? Just curious not trying to be offensive

Reactions: 9
Also she acts like she’s bloody Gigi Hadid and the whole world is wondering how she could possibly look so amazing after 2 babies 🙄🙄 you look like a pretty bang average woman in your poses underwear snap robbo. Most of us aren’t spending our days wondering about your body

Reactions: 13
Genuinely don't mean to sound awful here but when she keeps saying she had 4 pregnancies in relation to her body changing, did she get very far in 2 of them? Just wondering because I was under the impression she didn't and didn't think they would have affected her weight? Just curious not trying to be offensive
I thought exactly the same, I’ve had 4 pregnancies but have 2 children, 2 early miscarriages as I think Robbo’s were and I would never refer to those when speaking about how my body has changed since having kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree, if it was 4 full term babies that would massively change your body but I think 2 ended quite early on.

I don’t know why she’s pulling this ‘don’t be fooled by how great I look’ blah blah blah. She looks like an average sized woman in all her photos, she’s hardly done an ‘insta vs reality’. Also, freakishly tiny waist? Again, looks pretty average on the reg. It’s like she jumps on any bandwagon she can find but does it in the most Poundland way possible. Surprised she hasn’t started waxing lyrical about female pleasure and pulled out a dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t keep up

One minute she is accepting of her body, the next she is starving herself for 16 hours a day and cutting out carbs, then before you know it she is ordering 20 crates of wine a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So is she a mumfluencer 😷, fashion blogger, money saving account, bopo account, diet blogger, ivf insta, cleaning inspo, teenage chat, sexpert, wine taster, foodie blog or what?!!

Reactions: 9
She seems to think she’s some sort of inspiration?!?! Strange girl.

Reactions: 7
I am sick to death of women with slim/average bodies completely taking over body positivity. I know it’s about inclusion of all bodies, but their bodies already monopolise everything else. No one is criticising their bodies. And having to bend yourself in half to get a roll to show off to the internet doesn’t make me as a bigger women feel better, or represented, it makes me feel worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.